Curiosity kills the cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matcha

Moon
Hello y'all!

So frankly, this is my first 18+ roleplay. Realistically speaking, the creative ability of my brain is quite limited simply because, um, I have embarrassingly little experience exploring these darker parts of the Internet. The dynamic range of characters I can roleplay is limited by my lack of exposure, and I would feel most comfortable in a situation where my innocently unaware characters are introduced, corrupted, or instructed in the ways of the Underground. While I am playing submissive characters for now, I dislike creating weak and flimsy subs, and personally prefer to have characters with spunk and curiosity. After all, it is my inquisitiveness in not-so-innocent things that brought me to Blue Moon in the first place. ^__^;;;; Curiosity can kill the cat though, so if I stick my nose in too much... I better not trip and fall into the rabbit hole! XD

Anyways, dear friend: I will need a lot of guidance and context clues to help get me oriented. I may be a total n00b, but I am very inquisitive and intrigued about everything here; I am eager to experiment!

✣ ✣ ✣​

THIS SOUNDS KINDA HOT...
  • Deception, non-consent, BSDM-thingies, supernatural, oral sex, and more(?)
WILLING TO TRY...
  • Basically everything that isn't on the blacklist, lol x3
SORRY, BYE-BYE :c
  • Feces, pregnancy, mutilation, hyper-extreme/ridiculous things that I don't think most women can realistically/physically handle

✣ ✣ ✣​

Thanks for listening and I hope I can get started soon!

EDIT: I realized I should add that I am a story person and my writing is quite detailed. It would be nice to roleplay with someone who matches me.

EDIT (9-16-2015): Thank you to everyone who reached out to me! You guys are the best! <33 As of now, I'm at full capacity with the number of threads I can handle at once, but I'll make another bump when a slot opens up. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom