Daddy dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
You are my father's oldest friend and have known me since the day I was born. I was always an above average intelligent child with a bubbly personality, and a sweet trusting nature. That was up until my mother died when I was 11 years old making me extremely vulnerable. By the time I was 13 you found yourself completely obsessing over me. You had never married or had kids, despite desperately wanting both. But despite your good job, you simply never had the social skills, and so became fixated on me as a means of representing both.

My father, struggling to cope with my mother's death, turned to alcohol and became neglectful and abusive towards me. Having no-one left who really cared about me, I turned to you for comfort almost like a surrogete father. During those few years, I thrived at school, did well at sports and looked set to secure a scholarship at university in my coming years. All that changed, however, the night I turned 15 and realised when you tried it on, that you had been grooming me.

That night, feeling hurt and used I returned home to find my father in one of his drunken rages. After his aggression turned on me, he beat me violently before passing out. This being the final straw, prompted me to act on my last resort and I ran away, figuring life out there couldn't possibly get any worse for me. So I broke ties with everyone and everything and left with little more than the clothes I was wearing and a few others tucked into my backpack.

With no money and no ties to anyone else in the country, you knew I must have settled into some homeless community somewhere, and it's taken you just under a year to track me down. You've been stalking me for about a week, though you haven't approached me yet. I'm drinking heavily with the rest of the homeless community, which disappoints you as you've deluded yourself into thinking of me as your actual daughter. But I drink mostly for warmth, and never let myself get sensless with it, knowing enough to keep my wits about me after fighting for survival on the street. Tonight you know that the local authorities are planning to clear out the homeless from under the bridge where we've been sleeping. It's a cold night, and snow is starting to fall. I'm asleep in front of the fire in the arms of a man about four or five years older than me, who is clearly acting as my lookout.

Looking for a kind of daddy dom relationship here. I want it perhaps 70/30 story/smut based.

Kinks:
* My character is 18, but I want your character to force her into dressing and acting younger like his perfect version of the daughter she was before she ran away.
* Mind control/psychological break down
* Non-con
* Kidnap and imprisonment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom