Black Lagoon scene (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangia

Super-Earth
So I've decided to update this post to explain what I'm looking for (which is probably a good idea anyway :) ), since I know next to nothing about Black Lagoon, save for a few character's personalities.

Basically, I've only ever seen Bleach. Through my request thread for it, I've come across a lot of people who ask about Black Lagoon, so it seemed popular. So I started to watch it recently, and find that Revi is the only real playable character for me at the moment. That'll obviously change the more I watch :) but for now that's where I'm at with this. In a way, this is a "Revi scene" that I'm looking for, and I'll do my best to try and explain something I'd be looking for below:

It seems that in the show, Revy may have enemies in high places. I'll learn more about that as I watch it, but the idea that I had was for her to essentially be tricked, finding herself in a helpless situation, where instead of being eliminated, would instead be locked up to be tamed over time. It could go a few ways, but here's one idea I had:

-Crooked cop tells her that he has to "arrest" her just for formalities, and she goes along with it, allowing him to cuff her and toss her into the back of the cruiser. What she wouldn't know is that the police have been bought out by even deeper pockets than theirs, and she would find herself discovering that fact after it was too late.

Like I said, I'm still learning more about the show. So if this is a far fetched idea in the Black Lagoon universe, say so and maybe I can adjust it? I'm willing to tweak almost every detail to make it work!

RE: So I'll try a Black Lagoon scene (for those that know the show well...)

Bumping. I have lots of time today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom