Courtney's craving thread - brother x sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtney

Meteorite
Thread is currently: INACTIVE - All requests being denied.

Hi all! This is really just a very quick thread to give my craving of the moment a little extra limelight. Each time my craving changes I'll edit and bump this thread.

What I'm in the mood for...

Right now I'm looking for a consensual brother x sister incest scene, non-romantic but still with both of them both willing and eager for the relationship - more like fuck buddies but related than anything else. We'll plan together for how they start this relationship but I'd rather avoid the clichés like walking in on one another masturbating, and the RP will start before they have become sexually involved with each other.

A modern and realistic setting is what I'm in the mood for right now, and as for kinks nothing too extreme here, but a nice range of things like teasing, building up slowly, handjobs/fingering, playful spanking, slutty outfits, oral, vaginal, anal, cumshots both on her body and inside her. I'm also more than happy to hear what you'd like to include as well.

Rough sex is fine, but I don't want anything abusive in this RP, and no pregnancy / risk of pregnancy.

And some quick rules...

• Threads or PM only for this, at least one paragraph per reply, preferably at least a reply per day
  • Please have good spelling, punctuation and grammar. Some mistakes are fine, but make an effort
  • I’m not interested in MxF rape scenes, any toilet stuff, intense pain, gore, vore or ugly characters
  • Do not ‘remind’ me to reply. I have not forgotten, I’m simply doing something else or not in the mood
  • If you control my character without my express permission the RP is over, I HATE it

As one final note, please don't ask to play a nerdy character (that includes the stereotpical nerdy appearance) as it is just not something that I enjoy at all.

Please do not post here
This is so that I can control when the thread is bumped without interference, please respect that.​
If you want to contact me then use PM.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom