Breed me, whore me....looking for futanari monstergirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinBroker

Planetoid
In the smiles and laughter of every Futa....
Hello all. I'm looking for one last smutty, oversexed roleplay to handle my interests! This one is pretty straightforward, but for once I want to play the female. This roleplay is set in a world of mine where monsters have become public knowledge, and are assimilating into human society. My character is a nerdy, female hentai and anime fan girl. The day she hits 18 she takes a bus downtown to an establishment made to serve the needs of monsters and puts in an application.

This establishment is a glorified whorehouse, and my character knows it. She is a virgin, and obsessed with monsters, and wants nothing more than to spend her life getting pounded. Ready for the twist? Her mother goes to the establishment to change her daughters mind, only when she arrives she discovers that she is premium breeding stock. After being offered a ludicrous sum of money to put herself on auction for exclusive clientele, the milf finds her life turned upside down.

Hit me up if you are interested so we can talk details. Looking for details and sloppy sloppy fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom