looking for a master for masochist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

headisaster

Meteorite
I would love to play a masochistic character who has a master whether that be a teacher, owner, friend, or whatever you want. I would love to be broken down some, so I like the idea of blackmail or something along those lines.

A couple Ideas I have are for my character to want to be popular and pretty so she wants to get some new shoes or something and she starts giving head. a client keeps making her go farther till she's his bitch.

An adopted child who is not allowed to wear clothes around the house and must wear a toy inside her while she's out.

A man who works for my character's rich house and decides to abuse the daughters of the house. he brakes them down and turns the rich girls into his sex toys.

I am also fine playing guys I just prefer for you to play a guy and if it's yaoi, then for me to be recieving.

I will add ideas variously as I have time so will post new ideas below this line and keep older ideas above this line if I do not completely erase them.

hypnosis and the doctor. A therapist begins to hypnotize his younger and sexier clients and turning them into his whores. they cannot remember their slutification once they have left but the longer whores will always be his.

a beast's whore. While out one night a young girl is fucked by a big monster and abused by it. once she returns she does not tell anyone but soon enough she finds herself attached to the memory of the beast and begins to run around town looking for a cock that can please her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom