Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Brother and My's Secret. ((Silvermyst x Raiden))

Silvermyst

Star
Elie sighed softly as she laid on the couch. She had just gotten home form school, so she was in her blue and white school uniform. A blue skirt, a tight button up white shirt with a blue tie, white stockings, and black heels, which were on the floor in front of the couch, covered her body. She hand dirty blonde hair pulled back into a high ponytail with a blue ribbon. She felt around on the ground for the remote and switched on the TV. She turned it to MTV and dropped the remote. She rolled onto her stomach and snuggled into the pillows of the couch. She wondered where her brother was, but just shurgged it off.

((<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat2772img48.html">http://www.aerisdies.com/cats/cat2772img48.html</a><!-- m -->))

Her older brother wouldn't be home for another 45 minutes or so and time would seem like it was passing abysmally slowly until the door opened again. "Ugh man I hate it when teachers have nothing to do but bitch all day." he sighed, brushing his dark brown hair out of his eyes as he walked in. Hanging the light jacket up over the back of a chair, he'd grab a drink out of the fridge and went into the living room and looked over at her. "Just get home?" he asked her. His name was Hiro and he was Elle's big brother, and obviously much taller at 6'4" and built like a blacksmith. The two of them had been close all through her childhood it was just recently though that things began to get a bit out of hand, sure she was reluctant at first but by now, hopefully, she'd be enthrusiastic about being a living cum receptacle.

Elie glanced up at him and nodded, "I did. So, your teacher's bitched all day?" Elie no longer mind being his person for release. He was really good a fucking her and she loved it. She continued to lay there with some music playing on the TV. Elie looked back at the TV. "What are your plans for this evening?" She asked without looking at him. She may love it, but wasn't ready for him to know that.

"Yeah they did." he sighed. "Especially the ones that were waiting to get out because it's friday." He said and ruffled her hair gently. "Why watch MTV though...? There's nothing on it of any real use and half the music is kind of craptacular." he sighed a bit and sat down to take a load off, lifting her feet up and letting them rest across his lap.

"I am watching MTV because it is better than watching cartoons or disney channel and none of the good shows are on. What would you watch?" She asked as she handed him the remote. She rolled onto her back and looked up at him.

"usually I just watch stuff on spike when it's on" hes aid flipping to the channel but there was nothing on at the moment and he flipped around a bit to HBO and the movie channels. "Ah nothing on yet."H e sighed some and watched her for a moment and chuckled a bit. "You look cute today." he said.

Elie smiled at him, "Thanks." She folded her hand on her stomach as she looked at him, "so, what now?" She asked as noticed him staring at her.

"Hmm how about you help me get off?" he teased her, starting to bulge out as he checked her out. "I've got a bit ball full of cum I want to squirt on you." he purred to her and unzipped his pants and pulled his stiffening dick out for her to see.

Elie squrimed a bit as she moved to sit up. She stared at his cock, "I don't know.. Hiro. Your my brother. I know we have done it before, but I am still unsure." She didn't try and run or anything like she use to though.

"That didn't stop you before." he smirked at her and stroked his dick for her to see. "And you were squealing with delight when itw as over." he snickered a bit and gently rubbed her leg against it.

Elie nodded, "I know.. I just.. I.. " She studdered as she felt his cock on her leg. From where he was and her postion, he could see up her skirt.

He did see up her skirt but was feinting that he wasn't noticing it yet and gently stroked his hard dick to tease her and make her want to. "Aww it'll just have to be our little secret then Elle." he said to her with a wink and a grin.

Elie watched him and nodded, "I know.. I.. okay.. but don't be too rough." She said as she slid her skirt up.

Back
Top Bottom