Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ragnarök Online

Lunalepsy said:
I was wondering if anyone is still playing this lovely game. It's been a long time~

God I wish, I haven't played in a long time though I love the hell out of that game. One of my first MMO's.. Got some real good memories of that one. The first time trying to pass the test to become an Alchemist, I still remember that frustration. Game has an awesome community too, I think I ended with an eighty something agility based Lord Knight. I do miss Ragnarok Online.

There's another game coming out, Tree Of Savior, I think it's called. Beautiful pixel work too, one I'll be giving a shot for the Ragnarok memories.

Wordsmith said:
Lunalepsy said:
I was wondering if anyone is still playing this lovely game. It's been a long time~

God I wish, I haven't played in a long time though I love the hell out of that game. One of my first MMO's.. Got some real good memories of that one. The first time trying to pass the test to become an Alchemist, I still remember that frustration. Game has an awesome community too, I think I ended with an eighty something agility based Lord Knight. I do miss Ragnarok Online.

There's another game coming out, Tree Of Savior, I think it's called. Beautiful pixel work too, one I'll be giving a shot for the Ragnarok memories.

I played as a Wizard and as Priest the first time I played it. Good memories! I got a Beta Key for ToS, but I never tested it out. I hope it comes out soon!

I miss RO. I no longer have a working PC, so i run all internet through my XBox One. I would play it again. I miss my Stalker. Creeping up with some special loving.

I miss RO, It was like, a Japanese only game I played it, but it may have been a private server converted to english. It was so fun though. What a solid game.

Ragnarok Online is still going strong through the Steam network currently - Still getting updates and everything including a whole new tier of job classes.

JinmeiXaolung said:
Ragnarok Online is still going strong through the Steam network currently - Still getting updates and everything including a whole new tier of job classes.

That's good to know!

Back
Top Bottom