Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little story~!

So.. what'cha think?

• Oh... My... God... Beautiful!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wow... hawt.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Meh, seen better, seen worse.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Ew. That was terrible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You should stop writing.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nymphetamine

"Are you comfortable?" His voice echoed in the still room. It sent shivers down her back.

"How could I not be?" She managed to squeak from below him. She'd never imagined it'd be so.. romantic. She never knew that it could be like this. She suppressed another shiver of delight.

The pair was in a dimly lit room, the opposite wall that she could see was red, though it's brothers were white. While it's sister, behind her, was also crimson. The room wasn't large, nor was it small. There was a book-shelf filled with large, hard cover books, and assorted items from around the world. Photo's of family gatherings, varying from the old, to the very recent. Her eye was caught on a particular one. A large group of men, their skin naturally tanned, all with dark eyes and bright white smiles. In front of one of the boys was a familiar girl. Oh yes, she knew her. That nervous girl whom didn't think much of herself. Didn't think she could deserve this much care. She was so pale, so exotic looking before the brothers. A smile touched the face of this girl, outside of the picture. There was a dresser, made of the same dark mahogany as the bookshelf, and the same wood of the mirror's frame. It was pressed against the foot of the perfectly made bed they were about to destroy. Along the mahogany of the bed frame posts there were thin, white silk curtains. Her attention was drawn from the details as a dark hand grasped the white silk, drawing it to be closed around them.

Her head was propped up on a fluffy red pillow, which was beside it's match, three white pillows behind the pair of red ones, ready to be strewn along the bed.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, a nervous tone in his voice, but obvious excitement.

"Of course. I'm nervous, like you are." She said, a soft giggle accompanying her words. The expression on his face was bashful, he was never able to hide his feelings from her. Ever. "I'm sure you wont hurt me. You never have before--"

"Well, this is different. I can protect your emotions well enough, but your body--"

His anxious words were cut off by the gentle press of her mouth to his. "Relax." She muttered against them, happy enough to just lay with him. This was a step further.

Leaning back against the red pillow, she studied his form. He wasn't much taller than she was, his skin a mocha color. His muscles were toned, strong and careful with her fragile body. The man above her had a thick, set jaw, with thick lips with a permanent smile plastered between them. Obsidian hair covered his head, not even an inch long! But she always loved the way it felt to run her fingers through his locks.. His eyes.. oh his eyes. She could stare into those orbs for hours. Like his smooth, soft skin it followed the same food-like pattern. Caramel. Nearly made her drool.

She compared him to herself, how opposite were they. She was fairly short, ivory pale and freckled gently. She herself had little to no muscle tone, but strong, defined curves. She had a strong set of feature, a set of defined jaw and cheek bones, thin, but ever so soft lips. A slightly crooked nose with a pair of baby blue optics. Blue enough to stun crowds. Her own locks were strawberry blond, long and curled. Strands of it covered her neck and chest delicately.

A smile touched his mouth, as he kissed her. "I love you."

"This is more than normal love." Her response lingered on his lips.

Soon enough, words were lost. Pale hands caressed clothed shoulders, backs and necks. His own mocha digits lost in her sea of orange hair. Pinned under him, she was content. But she was not weak in her offense. Her mouth molded to his, yes, but their tongues battled for dominance as they sensually kissed, rubbed and touched. Her eyelashes ticked his cheeks, his teeth grazed her lip. Soft noises of pleasure left them both. Until finally he could not stand it any longer. With his legs still straddled above hers, he pulled his body back. He sat erect, his hands slipping from her hair, his skin tinted pink from lack of air. His breathing soft, yet shallow. There he sat, looking down on this woman who.. who.. who he couldn't find the words to describe! She was his everything, and he knew he was hers.

Finally, it was a soft whimper that broke the stalemate. The young woman below him blinked at him, after. Waiting for him to do something! His large dark hands took hold of his own shirt, darker than his own skin, and pulled it over his head. Exposing the skin the woman below him treasured so deeply. Moments later he was back down on her, kissing her with a passion he didn't know he could hold inside of him. 'Why hadn't we done this sooner?!' Ran through his head.

In the middle of their noisy kissing, a soft rip was heard. A tear. She stopped, he didn't. His hands had had enough, and torn through her shirt, ripping the cheap, three dollar wal-mart shirt in two. A soft laugh soon left her, as their lips reclaimed each other.

And there it began.

The act of lovemaking began then. His excitement would let him wait no longer. Without her knowing it, he had skillfully removed his own jeans, boxers and socks, leaving him nude above her. He quickly made-due with her own jeans. Tossing them against the bookshelf, knocking over an old photo. Though she cared not, now that she was bare other than her panties and bra.

Thin fingers unclasped what cupped her breasts, tossed the article, then re-cupped them with his own hands. A soft massage carried on. His kneaded her soft, round lumps of flesh as she tried to keep herself quiet, not wanting to ruin the surprise too soon. Though when he was certain she had to be as 'excited' as he was, he dropped the breasts from his hands, and drew his way downward. To his real goal. One finger curled the side of the thin, damp cloth covering her. Pulling it down her body, before completely removing them, and continuing to toss them away.

He pressed his fingers to her warm, womanly area, watching her facial expressions carefully. Her eyes were closed, lips barely parted showing a few pearly whites. A soft noise of appreciation left her as his fingers pressed inside of her.

Then he wasted no time. Without even meaning too, this beautiful woman below him was beginning to drive him to the brink. A soft breathless kiss touched her, before he grasped himself in one hand, his other near her head, propping himself over her. Within moments the man pressed himself inside of her. A wild gasp left those thin, pink lips as he penetrated her, shallowly. Quickly, his hands grasped hers, pulling them back to the sides of her head, his lips closing in on hers. Wasting no time, no effort, he pressed himself inside of her, slowly. Inch by inch. His eyes were rolling back from the feeling. So unlike anything he'd ever felt before. Her fresh, warm, damp and virgin body resisting him. Though that only drove him further.

She was holding her breath, on the other hand, her fingers curled between his. Every inch was another gasp. She'd seen him before, he wasn't something to be scared of, nor laughed at. Above average, but not scary-so! But inside of her.. it felt larger, scarier and more dangerous. But the pain was soon out-weighed by the pleasure. Her mouth opened wide as a gentle moan left her soft body, his lips moving around her. From her lips, down her neck, to her collar bone up to the pink tips of her breasts.

It escalated.

Slow and sensual was the plan, and he stuck to that. Pushing back every carnal thought and lust for her comfort. Not that he minded, she felt so good surrounding him. Her voice the urging that kept him going, kept him loving her. Physically and emotionally.

It wasn't long before the female virgin was trembling under him, her gasps for air now full-out moans of ecstasy. Her hips then bucked to his, pushing him all inside of her, bringing forth a scream from her tiny body. That was it. He'd found it. His hands let go of hers, grasping the damp bed-sheets beside her neck on either side he pressed down against her, then drove his hips down too, a pop sounded. A tears sprung to her eyes. Happy, hurting and loving tears. All at once. The male gasped for air, but couldn't stop. He kept his oddly sensual ministrations up, within her. Until she couldn't fight it anymore.

A moan, unlike any before. Loud, guttural, whimpering, and helpless, left her. She was done. She was climaxing. Then and there, she screamed his name. Her body clutching him inside of her, his own body shuddering as it unloaded itself into her. His voice as loud as hers, her name mixed in.

After the moments passed, his trembling arms faltered. And the Mexican man fell on top of the tiny White woman. He nuzzled his face into his neck, before pulling his hips up, and rolling off of her body. A soft sight left him as he closed his eyes. A moment or two later, he felt a hot, sweaty form roll semi onto him. A thin, damp leg curling up over his own legs.

"I love you. I will never stop loving you. I knew this.. before we ever did this. I love you.."

"I love you.. more.. than anything..." Her voice was gentle, as her lips reached up to his. "Daniel."

"You are my everything.." He couldn't help but smile, "Emily."

Feel free to add comments about it~!
I love criticism!
I FEED FROM IT! >:D

Oh, by teh way.
The characters are me..
and mah BF...ish...
Well, once he comes to Canada or I go to Cali. x3

*Fans self* Ok, so many mixed emotions. Its hot and yet its romantic. I love that about it. I could imagine everything in my head and now that you say its personal, that makes me blush a little.

*Sighs happily*

Well, of course it could be polished.
Hint MM: I've never had sex. Neither has he.

This 'senatorial' has yet to happen.
OH BUT IT WILL.

I'm glad it was romantic and such, that was my goal.
'Twas what I was aiming for more-so then just 'Zomgie -fuck fuck fuck-' x3

Hello Nymphetamine,

I enjoyed your piece, it was lovely :)

Be golden.

(Love the frames for your glasses.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom