Looking For A Story (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raina

Dust
Welcome to my thread. Before you read on, here is some information:
-I enjoy story-based roleplay. Yes, I love sex a whole bunch, but I'd like to have a story in the roleplay as well. It's not fun without getting to develop characters. That being said, I'd love a partner with some creativity.
-Description is what makes roleplay great, so I would appreciate 3+ paragraphs.
-My limits include, extreme bleeding, vore, snuff, and footplay. I am just fine with sexual pain, as long as there ends up being no need for a hospital. Also, I'd like to include that I'm actually not in the mood for incest at this time, as it doesn't seem to offer much story.
-I like playing out rough sex, and force. No, there doesn't need to be rape, although I am open to that. I do both con and non-con. I also do pseudo-rape, where my character pretends to resist while actually liking what is being done to her.
-My kinks include hair-pulling, spanking, bondage, public scenes, sweet pet names(sweetheart, babygirl, etc., unless the scenario calls for some namecalling.), teasing, anal, face-fucking, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, toys, and risk of pregnancy. This is just a basic list!
-I have a huge Daddy kink, so if we can incorporate that into a roleplay I'll love you for it.

Now, I have some story ideas here and am looking for a literate male to play them out with. None of these ideas are set in stone, so any changes can easily be accommodated.
Right and Wrong(Modern)
For this idea, our characters would have been friends when they were young. Something happened to split them apart, however, and they live out different lives and change into different people. Years later, your character is living as a successful lawyer while mine is out on the streets. She would one day get caught in the act of stealing in the town where your character resides. He'd get placed on her case, maybe she even got framed for stealing something, and would decide to bail her out when she is found guilty. My character would not be trusting towards yours and would be a bit difficult, as she doesn't really want help from him no matter how much he offers it. Our characters would be faced with each other as complete opposites, one on the right side of the law and one on the wrong side of it.

We Both Want Revenge(Modern)
I'm thinking the daughter gets involved with Daddy's friend. He seems like a tender gentleman at first, but there is a dominant interior to him that she doesn't see. Until she wakes up in his home, tied to a chair, a vibrator pressed up against her pussy while he's right there watching. He explains that she's here because her father has broken his promise. The promise was that your character could have half of Daddy's business, for he had worked hard and helped make the company what it is now. This doesn't end up happening, however, so your character has decided to use mine to fulfill his revenge. However, soon enough he would find that she has held some anger towards her father, and the two would set out to destroy him.

Double Agent(Modern)
Our characters are two longtime partners who work for a secret agency. Recently, many of the cases seem to be a bust, especially those related to another organization that the agency knows of. The agency has reasons to believe that there is a double agent working against them, so they keep their eyes out for the cases where things don't go as planned. In our pair, one of us is the double agent. This double agent goes against the partner at every turn. I figure we'd play out a couple cases where everything seems to go wrong when the double agent is away before getting to a scene where the double agent is much too monitored to sneak off so end up pulling a gun to the other's head. Ultimately, however, our characters are much too attached to try and do anything serious to each other.

Mysterious Disappearances(Fiction)
There is hysteria going up over a series of mysterious disappearances happening all over the world. Every day, the disappearance seems to majorly center on one specific area of the planet, be it in a huge city or a small town. One of our characters end up with a missing relative and so go to join up with others who have lost someone they love in order to try and figure out what has happened. This could go two ways: either both our characters end up losing someone and go on a journey to try and look for them, or one of our characters is the being who is doing this. If one of us is the being, this mysterious person gets into the other character's head. The being tells the person just what it will take to get their loved one back.

A World of Magic(Fantasy)
When the world ends, what will be there for us? When governments collapse and all those years of perfecting society crumbles, what will be our savoir? The answer, is magic. After a large series of natural disasters, much of civilization is wiped out. Those who survive, those who knew the end was near, and all in between come out and survey the rubble. Many find it hopeless to carry on in this ruined world, but others believe that something can be done. They work hard together to figure out just what can help them rebuild those years of hard work. Somehow, when everything seems lost, magic is found. Magic is soon used by the five founders to recreate the world. A new system of ruling is created, guarded by the four elements: water, fire, earth, and air. Four of the founders take the job of being keepers of the elements, but what of the fifth? Well, the fifth insists that just finding magic is enough and seems happy to simply create order with the others. And yet? Deep inside, the fifth is angry. Magic is too easy of a way, the fifth believes, and plans to destroy the keepers in order to force humanity to start all over again... Now, with this idea many things can happen. We could play multiple characters, we could both play keepers, one could play the fifth founder while the other plays a keeper, one could play the fifth founder while another plays just a normal human, it goes on and on.

Bumping! I have made some modifications to my thread and would love to have more roleplay partners! Really craving a good story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom