f vs f wrestling!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina

Planetoid
***Not currently taking any more partners for this RP idea, sorry***

I was wondering if anyone might like to try a wrestling themed RP. I was thinking that my character would be recruited to be part of a new all female wrestling organization. Having been a WWE fan and also a fan of Total Divas, she decides to sign a contract with this new company.

I'm thinking once she climbs into the ring though, she might find out that though similar to WWE style matches. These matches would be very real, somewhat rougher, and that most of the girls aren't afraid to play dirty, and some even use sexual tactics to try to wear down their opponent and win.

I'm not new to role play, but I am new to doing wrestling themed ones. So, if you're looking for very technical submission style matches, I'm probably not your girl. But, I think with the right partner I/we could have a lot of fun with this.

Oh, one last thing. I promise to be competitive, and I might even sometimes win. But, I'm more of a submissive at heart, and I see myself losing more matches than I'll win, especially early on in my new 'career'.

I really don't care if you're male or female, as long as you can play a convincing female character/characters. Also, I see this RP taking place over PM, though I might be open to doing it on YIM also.

Send me a PM if you're interested, have questions, or want to share ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom