Cruel, dominant guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigan

Super-Earth
I'm looking to do an abusive ex bf/husband role where my character has run away from yours after your character started to show his true colours. A year later, your character has finally managed to track mine down.

It could even be a supernatural element where our characters were engaged. Your character can be a vampire, incubus ect...who was almost on the point of telling my character your secret when she discovers is by accident and runs. Your character sees this as an act of betrayal.

CreativeWriter said:
I'm looking to do an abusive ex bf/husband role where my character has run away from yours after your character started to show his true colours. A year later, your character has finally managed to track mine down.

It could even be a supernatural element where our characters were engaged. Your character can be a vampire, incubus ect...who was almost on the point of telling my character your secret when she discovers is by accident and runs. Your character sees this as an act of betrayal.

he tracks her down to a small rural town. he plots his revenge. finds and rents a cabin way out in the woods, had it stocked up so he can stay for a while. plans to snatch her up at night and transport her to his cabin where he can keep her captive while he has fun with her...lets do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom