Cruel, Dark and Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course all characters are within BMR rules as far as age goes.

Biker Slave:My character goes into a biker bar on a dare, only does not return... I'd like this character to be as young as BMR rules permit.[/b]
Subway: MC gets on the subway dressed as a slutty tart because of a dare, fun ensues as she resists your advances.
The Hitchhiker: MC decides, stupidly enough, to hitchhike across country, however she doesn't quite make it...
Too Late: MC is older, and still has never been with a man. She goes out partying hard one night, and says she'd do or give anything if it meant she could meet someone who she could finally lose her virginity to, as long as they were good looking. (Faustian deal basically)
Should have been more careful with summoning: My character is an up and coming witch, having learned all the intermediate level summoning spells. She decides to summon a lust demon, but makes a few mistakes on the way, leaving her at his mercy. What's a horny lust demon to do with her?
Revenge: My character steals from a mob boss' company, of course unaware he's a mob boss. Instead of revenge, she gets to find out what it's like to be a fuck slave instead. One thought I've had is part of her punishing her for breaking in is turning her into a 15 year old (within BMR rules of course) again, at his mercy, yet able to remember having been older, at least at first. Possible humiliation, caging as well.

PREFERENCES/LIMITS: BDSM, forced servitude, caging, etc. I would prefer these to be harsh and cruel as far as treatment goes to my characters. Please PM me with ideas. I have very few limits, basically scat, f/f, and vore. Anything else pretty much goes... I'm not a big fan of watersports, but if done to humiliate my character, by all means.

ALSO, please note... I only do forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom