Corsets! Thongs! Oh My! (FxF FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taylor_isn't_swift

Meteorite
Awesome! It's time for my grand reappearance, and I am certain you all missed me. Well classes are brutal this year and I haven't had much free time as of late, and of course I am slinging lingerie to pay rent still. Have no fear though, for this is The Return of the Queen (insert terrible LOTR jokes).

I missed all of the eccentric and colorful people I was able to meet and talk to. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things again. While I don't have a lot of free time to goof around and tell you about spilling espresso on a blouse or a terrible date I was on, I do certainly hope to find creative, thought-provoking writers whom are aspiring to improve and hone their craft such as I am.

Contrary to what you may have believed, my name is actually Taylor -- have no fear, I am not a Taylor Swift fan girl. It was just a terrible attempt to make a joke. Honestly, who knows if Taylor Swift is swift or not, all I can tell you is that I am clumsy to a fault. I am in my final year of undergrad studies, where I am majoring in Philosophy with a minor in Theology. I am still attempting to figure out how I am going to apply that in the job market, who knows though? Yes I do actually sell lingerie locally at a boutique near campus. At first I found it to be detestable and absolutely dreaded going to work, but not its developed into an odd hobby of mine -- and I spend way too much money on it; my roommate could tell you all about it!

Aside from spilling espresso or hot chocolate on myself I enjoy going to local shows and discovering new bands. Vinyl is the best, I don't care what anyone tells you (another guilty pleasure of mine). I was pretty impressed I was able to amass such a collection being so young. Yay for local music shops! I also love writing to a fault. I enjoy exploring and creating new worlds. There is such a great escape you can find in a good book. I also play a lot of video games shockingly. Steam ❤️

I'm hoping most of all to meet creative, like-minded people who are looking to push boundaries and leave their comfort zone. Speaking of yays and nays, I crafted a little f-list. I hope you take a look at.

I am a sucker for anything Fantasy (modern/classical) that incorporates me in laced lingerie, and heels too -- if you really want to get on my good side ❤️. I have so many ideas but sadly the caffeine is wearing off, though at some point I will list some again, as I did before. I am also willing to explore the realms of sci-fi writing, and what girl doesn't enjoy a little slice of modern life too? I am quite weary on incest roles, so keep in mind it'll take some major convincing if that is your forté.

How about you just write to me and we can figure out the specifics together, alright?

❤️ Taylor ❤️

RE: Hipster Girls Have Fun Too!

I send you a PM, not sure if I'm just really boring or you didn't get it though. :3

RE: Corsets! Thongs! Oh My!

Swords & Sorcery Make My Panties Fall

Let's do that, gurl.

I actually have something of an idea brewing already that we can discuss via PM if you are at all interested. I am also open to any particular fantasy scenes you may have been craving. How do you feel about possibly combining Swords & Sorcery with the idea that the World Was Once a Better Place? Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy, I suppose?

Shoot me a PM if you are interested! I'd love a link to your F-List as well. Feel free to check out my own Request thread for further ideas, which you should be able to see in my signature.

Garter belts, corsets, thongs, stockings... so fuckin' hawt. I just had to get that out.

RE: Corsets! Thongs! Oh My!

Opening the links to your Cosplay images, a good portion of them were looked to malware detection, you may want to double check those links.

Also Laura Craft and Morrigan are both Laura croft.

Eh, fuck it. I'm up for anything and I'm new to the buisness of E-RPs, so why don't you hit me up with something?

-pleasebegentle-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom