A Rather Obvious Search (mxf&fxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I'm Nightmare! It's a pleasure to meet all of you! So I'm a pretty awesome person and I'm looking for more awesome people to RP with, obviously!
So here's the downlow about me:
- I can write a paragraph or I can write ten. It depends on my partner. I like being challenged! And I like detail!
- Okay, so there's a chance I'll be interested in something slice-of-life like, but I'm always more interested in adding some sort of fantasy element to roleplays.
- I also hate RPs that are entirely about sex. Sex can definitely be a part of the RP, but I get bored if it takes over the whole RP. So, more story and less sex. Got it? :D
- I... adore romance. I love angsty drama and cuddles by the fireplace and all that crap, and I know that that's pretty ridiculous on this site. I would really love it if we could have some of that stuff in our RP.

Here's what I want from you:
- Someone who wont take two weeks to make a single reply, but I know we all have lives so it's okay if you don't reply to me every single day, or even every other day. I just don't want to have to wait for so long that I lose interest.
- Someone who is pretty good with the English language
- Someone who can give me at least a solid, fairly detailed paragraph. I get kinda crazy if someone only sends me like two sentences when I created five beautiful paragraphs for them. x3

And that's pretty much it! I'm a laid back sort of person, so there's not really a whole lot that can bother me. Here are some things I'd like to do.

Werewolf x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Prince/Princess x Princess
God/Goddess x Mortal
School Teacher x Single Mom
Pirates of the fantasy kind
Rebellions
Something to do with genetically altered super-soldiers.
Queen of kingdom A x King of kingdom B

And well it's really late so that's all I can think of, however if you have something that you'd like to RP that isn't on my very short list, then talk to me about it anyways! There's a very big chance I'll go for it. :)
Oh, and here's my F-list for those that are interested in what I'm into!

RE: Searching for People!

Hello BeautifulNightmare! I'm Aqua. I'm fairly new to this site, but I'm pretty good at rp-ing. I'm good with writing paragraphs (instead of one-liners), I'm pretty good at replying quick (I'll let you know if there's a reason I couldn't respond for a while), and (as you've probably already figured out) my English is fine. I think Prince x Princess would be fun. I'm good with almost anything as long as I'm playing the male role :p Just reply If you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom