*purrrr*~ Won't you come pet me? (F x M, F x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanic6

Planetoid
Hallo! You can call me kitten. (And just because I act like a kitten, doesn't mean that I'm looking for furries or anything. Sorry :p)

I've been roleplaying on bluemoon for a good while now, and haven't been able to really commit to roleplaying, but now I'm heading back to school and should have some more time to try a few!

Generally, all of my characters are very similar. Sweet, and submissive with the right amount of sweet talk. But they're certainly not afraid to take the lead.

I've found out in my walk of life so far, that I've been really craving a Daddy Dom x baby girl relationship. Not incest, per say.. But with the same caring nature of a daddy, someone who will care for my character, plenty of praise for good behavior, a little punishment for their occasional bratty moments, and lots and lots of love and petting and pleasure! All I crave is adoration. My characters will also play the ages 18-23, and of course I'm looking for someone to play a bit older, but not past 40, though I prefer late 20s or younger 30s. Basically, all I'm looking for is to be someone's pretty little princess and reward them with lots of sexy times and love :3
Though, this is what I'm craving...
I'm open to all suggestions, especially that deal with a good bit of lovey-dovey stuff- that means you too, ladies.<3 Tell me what you want, and I'll do my very best to give you that.

My kinks are diverse and many, though I do have limits. No bathroom stuff, no blood or gore, no ill intent.

Just send me a PM, and I'm sure we can get something started.

Ta ta <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom