Funky, Fresh, Fun-loving Fuckers [FxF, FxM] (Jet Set Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a very specific craving to be filled at the moment, and that's for the roller punks of Tokyo-to, in particular a certain duo are whom I have in mind, The Benten-cho babe Mew(Or Rhyth, depending on where you're hailing from), and the Grind City gal Cube.
Mew
Cube

What I have in mind is only a loose idea, with the two of them becoming more than friends as Cube gets more used to the bright lights and dense surroundings of Tokyo-to, and besides Cube's gotta have somewhere other than the GGs garage to crash when she's not back in Bantam Street, right?

So let's have some fun, cute roleplay with a pair of rebellious teenagers getting to know each other better and having a little fun along the way.
I'm not looking for pure smut with this, although it is a large portion of the roleplay, as I'm not particularly looking for a platonic friendship to be played out here, so if that's your thing, then you'll have to look elsewhere.
In terms of kinks and such, anything really is on the table save for gore, snuff and toilet stuff, and I would love to include a few public scenes in the roleplay (After all, what could be more romantic than some evening Passion on the Kogane rooftops?)

I aim to write a few sentences to a paragraph per post, so if you're looking for a novella, then I'll be a disappointment, so I suggest getting your fix elsewhere.

Alternative Roleplay: The Real Monsters of Poison Jam (FxM, Gangbang, Non-Con, Physical/Verbal Abuse, Public)

After Goji snapped those boys from Kogane-cho up and fried their brains with his freaky brain-washing, they were never the same.They went from just tagging and skating to being outright aggressive, rioting and tearing up the streets of Tokyo-to, committing crimes, destroying property and generally causing chaos. They might have been horror-fanatics before, but now they seem more like the stars of the show. Everyone's been steering clear of those punks, even that maniac Onishima thinks twice before chasing them down these days, so when one of the GG girls finds herself cornered by these Kaiju creeps, you can be damn sure that things are gonna get nasty.

Looking for a more short-term roleplay with this, although it could become a more of a long-term thing involving more of a degrading, mental break affair than a singular event.

If you're interested in either of these roles, hit me up with a PM and we'll get talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom