Mimi's Little Shop Of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimixox

Dust
Hey! I'm Mimi, as you may have guessed. I'm a 21 year old female - a description will be given if requested during OOC, but for now I'm a mystery. ;) In looking for a partner I'm not too picky! I generally play with males, but hey I'm open to try new things! I generally write about a paragraph during RP, but I do try and match what you write - but writer's block and running out of ideas does happen, which will result in a shorter post I understand! Of course, there's all the general things, good grammar, no GMing etc. I think that's all cleared up, now for the fun stuff!

Main kinks:
- Master/slave dynamic (I prefer to sub, but I'll try out domming if you really insist). This also works with the owner/pet dynamic.
- Humiliation (private and public)
- Noncon/rape
- Mind games/corruption
- Bondage (I go to medium hard bondage as a maximum).
- Collar/leashes
- Discipline
- Torture
- Ageplay (I prefer with this one to have an older man and younger woman, but if you're interested and want something different ask me about it).
- Incest
- Public stuff ;)
- Continuing with the master/slave dynamic I love complete ownership of my character.
- Interracial
- Gangbangs (Preferably more males on a female)
- Monsters - just an idea I quite like the sound of.

Those are the main things I want in an RP, but if you're interested ask me! And my boundaries are not very big, so I suggest just asking if you want to know if I'm ok with something.

I only RP over PM or in threads, nowhere else sorry! No, I'm not going to put any ideas in here because I like coming up with new ideas with people. I like about 50/50 smut to story, but I can easily go for more either way.

In case you want some ideas, here are some pairings:
Family member/family member
Master/slave
Owner/pet
Teacher /student
Slave auction
Kidnapped
Gangbang
Girl/monster
Brothel

And so concludes my thread! Of course, PM me if you're interested, or if you have any questions. So come one, come all, for my little shop of horrors is open!

Mimixox said:
Hey! I'm Mimi, as you may have guessed. I'm a 21 year old female - a description will be given if requested during OOC, but for now I'm a mystery. ;) In looking for a partner I'm not too picky! I generally play with males, but hey I'm open to try new things! I generally write about a paragraph during RP, but I do try and match what you write - but writer's block and running out of ideas does happen, which will result in a shorter post I understand! Of course, there's all the general things, good grammar, no GMing etc. I think that's all cleared up, now for the fun stuff!

Main kinks:
- Master/slave dynamic (I prefer to sub, but I'll try out domming if you really insist). This also works with the owner/pet dynamic.
- Humiliation (private and public)
- Noncon/rape
- Mind games/corruption
- Bondage (I go to medium hard bondage as a maximum).
- Collar/leashes
- Discipline
- Torture
- Ageplay (I prefer with this one to have an older man and younger woman, but if you're interested and want something different ask me about it).
- Incest
- Public stuff ;)
- Continuing with the master/slave dynamic I love complete ownership of my character.
- Interracial
- Gangbangs (Preferably more males on a female)
- Monsters - just an idea I quite like the sound of.

Those are the main things I want in an RP, but if you're interested ask me! And my boundaries are not very big, so I suggest just asking if you want to know if I'm ok with something.

I only RP over PM or in threads, nowhere else sorry! No, I'm not going to put any ideas in here because I like coming up with new ideas with people. I like about 50/50 smut to story, but I can easily go for more either way.

In case you want some ideas, here are some pairings:
Family member/family member
Master/slave
Owner/pet
Teacher /student
Slave auction
Kidnapped
Gangbang
Girl/monster
Brothel

And so concludes my thread! Of course, PM me if you're interested, or if you have any questions. So come one, come all, for my little shop of horrors is open!

Hey I have a question. I have a way to include nearly every kink on your main as I had a few questions.

What kind of character do you play? Are your characters strong willed and hard to break or more cowed?

Do you use a picture as a description or write one out? If picture anime or real?

Any other particular kinks other than your mains you're interested in? And would you prefer a fantasy or more modern setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom