Alien Beauty Seeks Strong Earthman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Damsels and Danger (F/M)

I've been rereading all the "John Carter of Mars" books by Edgar Rice Burroughs, as well as being heavily into the Dejah Thoris comics from Dynamite, and a simple, yet interesting idea has spawned.

On an alien world, my character would be a beautiful woman (probably a princess) with a strange skin color (as are all her people), garbed in what is essentially a teeny-tiny gold or silver thong bikini. Her panties moisten immediately upon first sight of the strong Earthman (your character), who has somehow found his way to the "sword and planet" genre of world with 1/10 the gravity of Earth.

Her skin tone can be up to you, but I'd prefer to avoid the "coppery red" of Mars. I'm thinking one of the following (in no order of preference): Light green with blonde hair, light blue with red or black hair, or even ballet pink or lavender with dark hair.

Aside from the obvious sexual stuff, I'd like for the characters to go on adventures together, in which mine would often find herself in perilous situations (during combat, or being captured, etc.) and need assistance/rescue by your character. It's "cute" that she wants to be a warrior, but really she's just a weak damsel in distress with a sword. Patronization is a major bonus.

If you're interested, please send me a PM. Again, please DO NOT reply here. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom