Woman in Peril! YIM! 10/7 Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! I'm updating this thread with my new cravings and wants.

Basically I was picturing a scene with a woman who is hurt in someway. She could be blind. Or have ended up in a wheelchair for whatever reason.

And from there things could progress where your character is either super sweet and their for her. Which is where the sexy part comes in. Or it could go to a point where your character always wanted something sexual from the woman and now that she can't properly defend herself. Or relied on your character before her accident and especially after.

My main kinks are cum on clothes, cum on skin, photography, multiple males, shemales and more I'm sure but this is a bit of a new idea so I'm not too far into filling out the details. So come help me!

Possible pairings could be:

Friends
Bro/sis
Father/daughter
Home nurse/patient

And more I'm sure.

RE: Early Morning quickies

would this scenario appeal to you?
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33913&page=4

RE: Quickies Gangbangs and Smut Request Thread! Updated 9/3/15

Bumped for Saturday! I'm stuck at home! Let's see if we can start something!

RE: Quickies Incest Gangbangs Pantyplay and Smut Request Thread! Updated 9/3/15

Bump for all my Saturday peoples stuck at home!

RE: Quickies Incest Gangbangs Pantyplay and Handjob Request Thread! Updated 9/3/15

Monday is not a fun day so come have fun with me on YIM!

RE: Quickies Incest Gangbangs Pantyplay and Handjob Request Thread! Updated 9/3/15

Mondays are no fun! But I am! Bump!

you wanna sdo a father/daughter/uncle? Just PM me if your interested.

RE: Quickies Incest Nurturing Pantyplay and Handjob Request Thread! Updated 9/3/15

It's Friday

You gottta get down on Friday!

2010 throwback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom