The Walking Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxxie

Dust
Hey y'all, I'm new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. Anyhow, my name is Payton, and as you can probably surmise by the title; I'm looking for a zombie themed roleplay. I use The Walking Dead as a basis because I'm looking for something more in depth than just a couple people killing zombies and falling in love. With that said I'm looking for something long term. I mean in the zombie apocalypse who's really going to kill a handful of zombies and go straight to fucking? So if you couldn't guess I'd like for this to be long term. Now I'm not super picky but I do have a few pet peeves. Please don't leave me in the middle of a thread. I'm in the Army in real life, so my schedule isn't always set in stone but when I have time I'll respond to you. If I have to leave for whatever reason I'll let you know. Please don't use improper grammar or constantly message me if I don't message you, it's really annoying.

Anywho with that out of the way more for my premise and story. I'd like something long term, with a lot of story, and a lot of smut. Something that can develop over time and build strongly on characters and story, similar to the Walking Dead. I don't want to use characters from the show, games or comics (yes, I'm a nerd so I'm experienced in all three). I'd much prefer original characters and plot. Of course however, The Walking Dead isn't the only basis I'm using. Other things, such as State of Decay, The Last of Us, and Resident Evil should also give you a somewhat decent idea of what I'd like. I like to play myself in roleplay, so check out my profile for my F-list and some pictures I've posted of myself on Imgur. In the meantime I look forward to hearing from y'all and hope we can get something going.

this is sort of an off brand smutty idea of the walking dead, but rather is play more to john newman and the void of puritanism.
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61849

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom