Mother looking for loving Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimsHigh

Dust
Hey there!​

Been RPing for a while and like to think I'm pretty literate. Perhaps my most important requirement is to see my partner is putting as much thought in to posts as I am. Do not send me stock replies which contains no information of your character's feelings or circumstances. I want to hear how you feel, what you see, scents you can smell etc..

As you can tell from the title, I'm looking for Mother/Son. I'm fairly open in terms of plot so send me something which shows that you've thought about it and is somewhat original. I'm reluctant to use the terms 'sub' or 'dom' as I envisage us both taking on these roles at different times. We should both have doubts about the relationship throughout and constantly be aware that incest is taboo.

I like the idea of becoming infatuated with my little boy. As wrong as it is, no other man can compare. I raised him to be a gentleman and he is always thoughtful, courteous and romantic. Also, I'd be a lot more willing to RP with you if I can see a long-term potential in the plot we discuss.

Don't care about your gender IRL but prefer for your character to be male.

Oh and only play by email.. sorry to IM/PM fans..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom