Detox's Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Meteorite
About me:
Well, I'm looking for roleplays. I like to write story-driven pieces and this site is my first dabble in to smut outside of a short fanfiction I wrote a while back. So, basically, I'm pretty new. I'm bisexual on a technicality but I currently have no interest in dick at all, so I'm currently looking for F/F plots (or female-bodied nonbinaries, or trans* characters who have vaginas, pre- or post-transition). The only M/F plots I am open to are ones that are in my request thread and are specifically written as M/F - I used to have a conditional "I might try your plot if it's amazing" but that was somehow interpreted as I would be interested in your generic, boring or smut-driven M/F plots when I meant I was looking for something genuinely unique, interesting and story-driven.

Writing Styles:
My writing style is in third person, past tense. I post in threads, please don't ask about PMs and IMs. I write 1-2 paragraphs per post on average, more when I have high muse and like the story. I rarely write less. My posting rate varies, based on past experience, anywhere from multiple a day to once a week. I am not consistant in this, and I may suddenly change from 10/day to not hearing from me for a week. Its not you or the roleplay - if I'm not interested in continuing you will be told. I'm okay with pictures/gifs to spark an idea for a scene but I don't do character pictures.

I would prefer that my partner is leniant with reply times, as I will be for you, and writes about the same quantity and quality as me. Writing in third person, past tense is mandatory, otherwise things just seem awkward when reading. If you're not going to contribute to the story and come up with ideas, please refrain from messaging me - I'm looking for a partner to write with, not someone who is going to rely on me for everything.

Plot Elements:
Story-driven plots, obviously. I love cute, fluffy and romantic storylines but I also love grittier stuff. Conflict is great. Stuff goes wrong. People are people, and people make mistakes and bad decisions. Cheating, drugs, sex with the wrong people - it happens. I love pregnancy roleplays, less as a sexual aspect and more simply because I love pregnancy and stuff. I'm open to trying new things.

I only have a few hard limits - I'm open to almost everything else with the right plot in mind. This includes both non-con and dub-con. They can be in a character's past but will not be elements of the roleplay. I also won't involve urine, feces or vomit as a sexual element. I won't have characters under 16, 18 in the cases of their partner being 20 or older, and I'm probably not going to be interested in anything with large age gaps. Outside of that, ask. There may be some things I haven't thought of that I would absolutely not like to do, though.

The next post will contain all of my plot ideas. Please read through it and see if anything interests you. Also, if you think that you may have an idea that interests me, I'd love to hear from you. Please don't link me to your request thread, though. I have no interest in reading through every idea when you have when I've (hopefully) given a good idea of what I might be interested in.

Settings:
Modern - travelling, college settings, workplace settings, home/family settings, whatever.
Fantasy - modern fantasy, medieval fantasy, high fantasy, whatever.
Historical - maybe? I've never worked with other time periods but I enjoy most of the 1900's.
Fandoms - listed below

Pairings/Premises
Best friends
Roommates
Friends with benefits
Married/lover
Virgin/more experienced
Virgin/virgin
Lesbian/Pregnant girlfriend
Lesbian or Bisexual/"Straight girl"
Exes
Polyamorous relationship
Closeted/Open
Single Parents
Co-workers
Teacher/Student (not solely sex based)
Arranged Marriage
Good Girl/Bad Girl

Fantasy Pairings/Premises
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Zombie Apocalypse
Dystopian Worlds
Medieval Fantasy
High Fantasy
Elf/Human

Story-Based Ideas
Runaway: At eighteen a young woman leaves her abusive foster home and runs to the house of her long time best friend. The two have known each other since childhood. As she begins to rely on her long time friend, feelings escalate from friendship to more and the friend's heterosexuality is brought to question as she struggles with falling for her friend as well. Being within the same home brought them closer, but was it in a way that they wanted to be closer? Or is the foster child just developing an attachment because her friend was the one who was there to catch her when she was falling, and bring her back in to a safe reality?

DDlg: A Daddy Dom/little girl kink roleplay. If you know what this is and could portray that type of a dom, I would love you. This is probably the only M/F thing I'm interested besides pregnancy - which can even be included for this. If you don't know what this is, it's a dom who isn't in to inflicting a lot pain and prefers to care and nurture the partner opposite a girl who's a legal adult but acts childlike at times and thrives on pleasing "Daddy". This isn't an incest thing. I'm not looking for someone old as the daddy - early to mid twenties, no older than 25. I have a very specific type for males and if you want to play a male for me, you'll be required to match said type. I'm open to input on what you'd like in the girl since I'm specific with your character, but she will be 18-19, and I prefer short girls with slim bodies and an "alternative" aesthetic to them.

Roommates: Maybe they're just out of high school and are in college, maybe they just finished college, maybe they're forgoing college. Either way, A and B are in a situation where they're sharing an apartment with each other. This could go a lot of ways. Maybe they could be best friends, maybe they're strangers both boarding for college in the same house. Maybe they responded to another's roommate ad and got selected. Either way, they now live together. Can be super light hearted and fluffy and funny as they learn each other's quirks - good and the bad. Could be darker, with lots of fighting as the best friends no longer see eye to eye due to differences in lifestyle they couldn't expect to clash when not living together. Could be romantic or filled with sexual tension as they find themselves attracted to each other. Many, many options. Baking at 3am. Getting drunk and doing stupid things.

Doctor/Nurse: The sweetest nurse on the surgical floor find herself falling for the new attending surgeon. She's willing to do whatever it takes to become their favourite - both in and out of the hospital.

Foster Siblings: After her abusive mother is caught and put in jail after her younger sister is found at school with welts, seventeen year old MC has been put in a foster home, along with her little sister. YC, also seventeen, is another foster child in the same home, who's been there a couple years now. YC is basically an honorary child of theirs. With MC being in a new town and a new home, and adjusting to life where no one wants to hurt her, YC gets her settled - to the rules of the house, the town, the school. As time goes on they find themselves falling - and one night, maybe under the influence, feelings are revealed. Could be one-sided or both ways, romantic or just curious, lesbians, bisexuals, people who thought they were straight, whatever.

Girl Next Door: There's the girl next door and the boy next door - neighbours who have been friends since childhood. Everyone swore that they would fall in love and get married one day, have a lot of babies and live a happy life together. She had different plans, though - she was probably eleven when she first felt a strange curiosity about her best friend's year older sister. She passed it off as nothing - she was "straight" after all. Eventually everyone grew up, though, and went to college. She's in her sophomore year and has recently come to terms with the fact that she's a lesbian when she runs in to a familiar face in a coffee shop, and both girls realize that they've been holding back for a long time.

Smut-Based Ideas (slim chance I'll actually do these)
Innocence: She was innocent, virginal, pure - everyone in the program knew it, and one other person made it their goal for the year to corrupt that innocence.

Girls' School: MC and YC attend a prestigious girls only high school. They're 17-18 years old and in their senior year, about to finish. Graduation is looming in. MC has been rather shy and in the classes of YC for most of their time there. YC is a lot more outgoing and extroverted, and decided to host a graduation party. MC attends, and in a drunken stupor, the word "I'd fuck you" come out of her mouth, and they end up sleeping together.

Fandoms:
When it comes to fandoms I prefer original characters in the established settings, or established canon/canon pairings (even in au settings). I may consider canon/canon pairings that aren't (implied) to be together at some point. Canon/OCs are iffy, depends on the plot, and I won't play a canon for your oc unless you do that for me (same or different roleplay). I'm going to include M/F pairings but currently am not looking for any (unless otherwise stated).

Hunger Games - Katniss/Gale, Katniss/OC, Annie/Finnick, Finnick/OC, OC/OC
Divergent - Four/Tris, OC/OC
Harry Potter - Luna/OC, Ginny/OC, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Luna/Neville, OC/OC
Pokemon - OC/OC
Grey's Anatomy - Arizona/Callie, Arizona/OC, Callie/OC, Derek/Meredith, Cristina/Owen
Inuyasha - Inuyasha/Kagome, Sango/Miroku, Rin/Sesshomaru (future verse, obviously), Koga/Ayame, OC/OC
Doctor Who - Ten/Rose, Tentoo/Rose, Eleven/River, Amy/Rory, Vastra/Jenny, OC Timelady/OC Companion
Vampire Diaries - Caroline/Klaus, Elena/Damon, Damon/OC
Orange is the New Black - Alex/Piper, Nicki/Alex, Nicki/OC, Alex/OC, Daya/Bennett
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory - I'm open to most of the marriage partners plus some of the other villagers from all games

And more things of course.

Added the "smut-based ideas" section. I'm not really craving them, but they exist. Our writing styles are going to have to mesh amazingly for me to enjoy those, though.

Bump, put the fandom stuff in their own post. If I get any specific ideas related to fandom pairings, they'll be edited in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom