Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's do some gratuitous violence

I haven't done a heist yet, I haven't played in a month or two, and I'm probably not very good. If you don't mind carrying a noob REALLY hard, I'll play with you sometime.

Wait... are we talking console or PC?

It's pretty good on PC, but I don't have anything to compare it to. I enjoy it.

It objectively looks better than the console versions. However, the difference between the PS4 and PC version isn't as noticeable, unless you're a graphics whore.

I've put about two hundred or so hours into GTA:O for PC, but haven't picked it up recently due to the little to no response from Rockstar on what they are doing about the mods/hacks within online.

Extremely disappointing/frustrating/salt inducing playing in a public lobby only to get nuked from out of nowhere.

I haven't played nearly that many hours, but during the time I've played, I've never run into any cheaters.

There are certainly some lobbies that don't have cheaters in it, and most of the ones that I had played in normally always had some cheater rotate in after a prolonged duration. Not sure how it has been recently since I haven't played much recently, I normally lurk the official forums / subreddit, keeping my eye out on any new announcement about what they are doing with cheating in GTA:O. Wished they had picked up VAC or somethin', just to get them removed far more swiftly.

It's definitely a buzz kill experience when one pops out of the shadows with god mod on, spitting out rockets of his assault rifle.

I can't stand people who cheat in multi-player games. If I had God like powers, I wouldn't use them to cheat in a game; I would use them to make a fist fly out of the screen and punch people who do cheat in multi-player games. Having fun among friends is one thing, but going up against randoms who are trying to enjoy the game, and then cheating is despicable. Anyone who's main source of enjoyment is ruining the leisure activities of other people is pathetic.

This is the main reason I'm now weary of even playing any kind of competitive, multi-player game on PC now. I was going to get MGSV on PC, but figured I might as well just get it on PS4. At least then I won't have to seriously wonder if every other good player is using some kind of hack.

Back
Top Bottom