Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to the game...[r 18+ language, etc.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinmeiXaolung

Fluffy love.
People live. People die. It's the natural order of things right? That's what we're raised believing anyways. Here's the real kicker though, y'know those people who just kinda...well...off themselves? The people who for some reason just cant seem to want to live and end up snuffing themselves out? Yeah, those people get invited to a special....a special game put together by some of us bored fucks down here in the underworld.

When you kill yourself, you don't really die in the traditional sense of the word, no. Instead, your body is transported to another dimension completely identical to your original with...a few of our special tweaks. You are now a player. You're not human, you are not demon...neither are you alive or dead. You are just what the title says you are. A player in our fucked up little game to win back a second chance at life. What do you say? Think you can handle it? No? Well too damn bad. Oh-! And you're memories? Im keeping them too until you prove you have what it takes to win them back. So, with that said, I'm going to explain the rules for you now.

Everyday you will be given an objective; meet that objective within the given time limit, and you live for another day. Fail and face erasure.

Now, I know what you're next question is, "But Mr. Reaper! What is erasure?" It's exactly what it sounds like. You get erased. Like you never. Even. Existed. All your memories and the memories that ANYONE else in this world has of you, go poof. Like a balloon. Just pop, and bye bye.

Next thing you need to know is, this world, isn't safe by any means. So I'll give you this run down once, listen up.
You will run into strange creatures of our own creation, we call them "Noise" and they love to eat souls like you. But, here's the real fun thing and you can thank us for them later. You'll notice, you have pins! Yes, little clip on buttons! You know what those do? Every. Fucking. Thing. The black pin lets you read the thoughts of those NOT in the game, the regular humans among you as well as detect whenever the Noise are around. You'll find other pins with other nifty powers as you go; some can heal you, some can create fire or summon swords, you never really know what you're gonna get until you hold one and unlock its power.

Survive this game for 7 days, that's right--one week, and you'll be returned to life. Simple as that.

......Oh. And before I forget. You need to find a partner before day one ends. Congratulations on dying, and welcome to the player's game. Hope you enjoy the ride. I know we'll be laughing our asses off at you all.

------------------------------------------------------
Pin Type:
Player's Pin- A black pin with a strange looking skull on it, marks the wearer as a player in the game, cannot be removed until the end of the 7th day. Grants the user the ability to hear the thoughts of those people who are still alive and to detect when the noise are present in an area.

Murasame Pin: A red pin with an embellished katana on it, This pin can be used with a motion of the hand to slice with the strength of the legendary katana itself. Not effective against other players.

PK Pin: A purple pin with an aurora borealis on it, this pin allows the user to pick up and manipulate objects up to the size of a trashcan with just their mind.

Comet Pin: A pin decorated in flames, this pin can be used to gain the powers of a pyromancer; summon and manipulate flames at your will. Note: Will not physically harm other players, but may be used to create blockades for a short time.

Wing Pin: A sky blue pin with a pair of white angel wings, can be used to increase your running speed for a short duration as well as that of your partner.

Green Cross Pin: This pin decorated with a green medic's cross can be used to heal minor cuts and wounds on a player's body.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic gear:
Every player starts the game with a basic inventory of the following items.
1 Cell Phone to keep track of objectives for the day
2 Pins from the above list with the ability to find others throughout the game.
The outfit in which you died in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance (picture or description):
Personality:
Starting pins: (pick any combination of 2 from the above list)
Reason for suicide:

Name: Iris Faye
Age: 17(if allowed) (If not allowed, then youngest allowed age)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 110 lbs.
Appearance: http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.zpoXIrpTIfdPx5HJcXxTgg&pid=15.1

Personality:
She's typically cold and detached, can get weirdly enthusiastic in combat, and can be very, very violent. Sometimes shows a fragile side of herself that's basically batshit insane.

Starting pins: PK and Comet pins

Reason for suicide: Rather than a single event, it was a combination of things that led to her placing herself in the wrong place at the wrong time, which led to her death. Not technically a suicide, but was caused by her choice of actions nonetheless.

I would prefer that my partner be female <3

I would like to join, so if possible reserve me as the partner to KinkyKitten. I shall have my profile ready for tomorrow

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
I would like to join, so if possible reserve me as the partner to KinkyKitten. I shall have my profile ready for tomorrow

Sorry, but I would prefer that my partner is female ^-^​

Name: Vivienne Romilly
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 100 pounds
Appearance (picture or description): Vivienne is a very petite blonde, lacking curves. She has a heart-shaped face, with a button nose and big green eyes, making her look very innocent.
Personality: Vivienne is a very passive person. She hardly ever talks, unless it is with someone she trusts. She's very timid and often gets scared by insignificant things.
Starting pins: (pick any combination of 2 from the above list) Wing Pin and Green Cross Pin
Reason for suicide: Vivienne had a very troubled home life, which led to her dropping out of school and getting into an abusive relationship. Since she was too scared to leave him, she overdosed on sleeping pills.

Can she be Iris's partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom