Looking for Romance/Fantasy Group RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleenicole

Super-Earth
Looking to find a group RP (at least 4 people), in a romance/fantasy environment. I'd like 50-50 male/female. We can collaborate on story ideas but I have in mind for myself being a shy and innocent girl, meeting a strong and cocky/arrogant but sweet and kind fighter/soldier/etc.

My idea continues we'll find other people in our "journey" and just kinda see how the RP goes. Break ups and new hook ups, etc. Just a small story to start it up, and let it go from there :)

Being as though I'm looking for a group RP I think thread should be the way to go but if interested lemme know :)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi Ashleenicole,

Firstly, welcome to BMR! I hope you find a lot of fun writing partners here.

This is a great idea for a role play. I think that you'll have a better response if you place it in the Group Role Play request thread, located here. That being said I'd be up for running a male if this gets off the ground.

Would you mind elaborating on what kind of fantasy setting you are thinking of? There are a lot of variables, and you may get more interest if you specify a Lord of the Rings setting vs. an anime setting, or vice versa. Sometimes it also helps to let people know how much story vs. smut you want in the role play.

Again, welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing how this group RP pans out.

I'm interested in this too, and if there is no more people showing up, I'm willing to play as male too

I think we all could create a group RP together :) I'm new to this site and learning how to create the OOC/IC thread so I'll check out and start the thread going :) Then I guess I message you all to join in the thread, yes?

We could do an anime style genre, but Id like to let everyone choose their own path, as I don't want to control everything. I think it adds the general uncertainty. (i.e. maybe I steal your bf and you didn't know it was going to happen, you get mad at me, etc etc). Adds to the drama, imo :)

Going to be posting further about the idea. For now, if you're interested send either ashleen or I a PM. Let's stop bumping this thread any further.

I'm out. I've PM'd the sole RP GM, ashleenicole, to explain my reasons. Good luck and best wishes.

Hey all, this thread is moving to http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67524 for all those who are interested :)

I'm waiting on a reply now from 4 people that showed interest in the other thread. So hopefully we'll get more hits on this thread shortly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom