Such a tease...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashbelle

Meteorite
Hello! I feel like having a sexy RP. Plot? Sure. No plot? That's fine too. Here's some stories I have cooking up. You can pick from either one if you like. ;3 Come to me prepared so we can start immediately.

----

...She's your little sister's best friend. Except, well, she's the same age as you. You are resisting so hard to keep your nerdy paws off of her. She's the popular girl every girl wants to be like and every guy wants to date or fuck. It's the same for you. She teases you whenever she comes over. Wearing something either short or revealing, but she knows you can't touch her because your sister is around. One day, she shows up when your sister is out with your mom. She insists on staying and waiting for her. The temptation is too much when you notice her fixing her hair, putting on lipstick, and puckering her lips...You have to teach her lesson for teasing you like this...

(Can change the MC to a father instead if you like. ;3 )

She's younger than you are, but she is a bully to you! In public, she calls you names and demean you in front of people. But in private, she teases you sexually, but stops before you come. One day, she attempts to do it again and you decide to make her pay for doing it.

She's a disobedient student. She talks during your lectures, interrupts the class, and makes your life at work a overall hell. You decide the one way to make her pay is to start failing her on purpose so she has to come to your classroom and talk to you. And you give her this proposition, "Be my pet for the semester and you'll pass. If you decline, you'll fail this semester." She knows she can't decline since failing means she'll be held back. So she decides yes and you decide to do every single thing possible to her as payback for being such a rude student.
-----

These are the plots I have so far. Choose what you want wisely.
If you want plot, we can totally make it happen.
You want romance too? We can make that happen also.
I can also do more than 1 character also! Let's play now ~

---
Oh yes, by the way...
I will post only on the forums or in PMs. I don't do messengers anymore because the demand to "keep up" annoys me.
Oh yes, and this is what the name female character will look like:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/15/0b/83/150b8336cf93c4c677b470c6c8a75e54.jpg

Oh finally, here's my F-list ~: https://www.f-list.net/c/nashbelle

Here's another idea I've been cooking up for a while...

-----
"I couldn't believe my eyes when I passed by my sister's room and saw her making out with her friend. I always thought they were always a little too close, but I never thought I would watching them...make out like this. It was intense apparently because now I'm watching my sister's hand go down her friend's shorts and feel around. I was confused. Why did she want me to come by her room? To see this? I looked at my cellphone again to look at the text that was sent to me.

'Come by my room, quick!'

Here I am now, watching her hands exploring her friend's chest now while still making out. The one thing I noticed when I finally captured the whole entire scene in front of me...

She was looking at me as she did it. For that moment, I forgot that I was her brother with the way she was looking at me..."
-----
An interesting plot, right? The sister wants her brother to join in on a threesome. She sent him a text beforehand to come pass her room. Later that night, she confronts him and states that the girl she was with is a shy mousy girl and the type that she likes. She eventually eludes to wanting to watch her brother fuck her mousy friend. She states that she doesn't want his anything anywhere near her during this. She just wants to watch him go to town on her. The brother accepts it since the fact that he is being offered to fuck some girl, but also just watch his sister seduce the girl again. It's semi-incest with in a voyeuristic sense. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom