Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the Futas: FutaCity International Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No need for you to stop Fiona I don't mind and I'm sure Mike doesn't either, glad to see your enjoying his torment. Or do you want to be in his place? You'll get your turn soon enough." Sophia said smiling over at Fiona happy she wasn't trying to interrupt her fun with Mike. She focused her attention down on Mike petting his head roughly as he worked treating him more like a dog then a human. Even if her boots were pretty clean she loved seeing them shine and this was truly the best method of having them cleaned. Once he was down she lifted each foot inspecting his work as the clean slate would not come at an easy or cheap price. "Mmmmm not bad one spot missed so your deal will be tougher."

Sophia stood up from the desk and unbuttoned her pants slowly pulling down the zipper to reveal her black panties which barely held back her erect cock. She slide them down freeing her large cock and balls though most of her pussy remained hidden under her panties as Mike wouldn't be touching it." Like what you see?" Sophia said using Mike's own cocky phrase against him as she proved she was bigger. "So I'm sure you can guess what your deal is but there are a few conditions." Sophia said sitting back on the desk her legs spread open to give him easy access. " If I feel the slightest graze of your teeth no deal. If you can't take it all into your mouth and no deal, I want to feel my balls hitting your chin. And lastly if you spill a single drop of my precious seed no deal. You have ten seconds to think and my conditions are final." Sophia said staring down at her watch keeping him to exactly ten seconds.

He finished off his polish of her boots and sat back on his haunches, gazing up at the somewhat terrifying Russian woman as she lorded over the once proud cop.
He missed a spot? A confused look flashing across his face as he studied the boots for any signs of imperfection. He hadn't missed anything though!

It didn't seem as if protests were going to get him anywhere however.

And then he saw his first girl cock.
The futa's member throbbed in front of him as he drew back, in a bit of fear and shock away from the massive dick. She certainly seemed to be the largest in the room at that moment as he listened to her offer, well, it was more of an order than an offer. It was clear there was going to be no negotiation.

"Fuck" He muttered bluntly. Shaking his head as he stared at the throbbing dick.
"Fuck...Fuck fuck fuck!" He said loudly, counting down the seconds, the minute he ticked past ten, his mouth latched onto the bulging purple head and his tongue touched her meat, already he wanted to gag out of revulsion, but kept his teeth away and tried to work more of the guard inside of him, no matter how humiliating.

Sophia couldn't help but laugh at Mike watching him curse her order, she knew it wouldn't be easy for him to decide if what left of his pride was worth starting over with the clean slate he had hoped for. She stared at her watch counting down the seconds for him to decided and wasn't surprised that he waited for the last second to tick by before he took her length into her mouth. "There doesn't it feel good having the cock of a superior being in your mouth." Sophia said stroking his cheek patronizing him to work down what shred of pride he had left. She made no efforts to hide her thoughts as she saw kind as the superior and it showed as Mike crumbled in her grasp becoming what she wanted.

"You are going to have to do better if you want your clean slate. How about I help you." Sophia said placing a hand on the back of his head holding him in place as she pressed down on his head forcing him to take more into his mouth but not forcing in her whole length. He would have to do that on his own as she meant every word of her conditions. She didn't care if it forced him to gag she loved the feeling of it on her cock and reassured him who was in control of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom