Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the Futas: Douglas family home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athena blushed as well. "I want you to feel better as well." She leaned forward and placed her hands over her panties. Her finger started to rub her. "I am happy to hear that you wanted to hang with me. Most people don't want to me friends since of my views. Mostly they want to fuck or be fuck." She groaned softly as pre cum started to leak. She smiled softly before kissing Amy on the lips. "I wish I could have visited you, but you know my mother is very loyal to this nation."

Amy swallowed a bit and took in a breath the moment she felt the hand rub her on her panties, the teen shivering a bit as she felt the dampness grow between her legs. Still she stroked the cock in her hand, now using longer, tighter strokes as she moved closer. Her hips soon began to instinctively grind into the hand that rubbed her."W-Well I guess thats the benefit...of me not growing up around here then huh..?"She asked with a panting giggle as she gripped tightly to the cock in her hand

Athena's face turned red when her fingers felt the dampness of the cloth. Amy was enjoying herself as she started grin on her hand. This sent Athena's rubbing into overdrive. Her fingers pulled her panties to the side and started to rapidly finger her. "I g-guess." Athena panted. She groaned when Amy begin to grip her cock tightly."I...masturbated to some of your letters when I felt down. Y-you made me happy."

Amy smiled all the more and blushed at the same time when Athena pointed out that she used to pleasure herself to some of her letters. The girl moved her hand faster, gasping a bit as she felt the fingers invade her virgin hole, the tight insides gripping the fingers as she rocked her hips more."Mmmm so good.."She praised, her other hand reaching around to massage the futa's sack roughly.

Athena groaned from ecstasy as Amy was giving her cock a good time. She started to drool. Her free hand went to her own pussy and started to massage it. "Same!" She praised her. The futa leaned forward again to give her a wet kiss. "I have never felt like this before." She moaned softly.

Her dick twitched around Amy's hand as it was getting excited for having the ball sacks being massage.

Amy jerked her more and more, moving her hand faster as she ground harder into Athena's hand as it explored her depths. Though a smile took her when the futa agreed to how good it felt. Amy bit her lip some as her juices drooled out of her hole and all over the futa's hand.

Athena smiled softly when she took her wet hand from Amy's pussy. She started to lick her fingers and suck on them. "Tasty." She uttered softly before juices covered her other hand. "Do you want some of mine?" She asked.

She blushed a bit when she saw Athena lick her juices up and praised the taste. But when Athena asked Amy if she wanted some, the girl swallowed a bit, unsure what to say as she lay there, her hand still clasping the cock and jerking it roughly."I-I guess.." She replied

Athena felt her uncertainty. "It is okay...you do not have to if you don't want to." She uttered softly before moaning wildly when Amy continue to jerk her dick. "So amazing." She groaned. Her head arched back before her dick shot the first set of cum. It landed on both of the girls. Athena was embarrassed. "I....I am sorry. I should have warned you." She replied weakly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom