Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the futas: Rays family home

Status
Not open for further replies.
wine_country_modern_home_500.jpg

Home to Lucina Rays, and her husband Pollux. Their modern home was built and paid for by her wealthy futa family. Pollux says home everyday and takes care of the house, while Lucina is out working.

Located right down the rode from Pollux's sister Persephone.

Lucina stretched from the couch outside near the pool. She was getting some color, before work. Lucy loved her pale skin, but she did not want to be consider sickly pale. The thirty-five year old still had a youthful features that many confused her age. A sigh left her pale pink lips when she read the latest chapter. "Oh, I wish to meet you." She smiled softly as she felt her cock twitch. "Damn, I have to go to work too."

She could not believe this online person's work has given her boner. More importantly it was peeking out of her bikini bottoms. A sigh left the Asian futa's lips before getting up. "Polly! I need your help dear." She replied to him sweetly. Lucina was kind to her husband. She treated him better than what his sister did, but she did have her moments. Pollux was know to refuse which brought out Lucina's bitchy mood.

"Sweetie...it is play time. Where are you?"

Pollux Rays sat at the desk, typing on his computer. He was in the middle of submitting another story he had written online. The problem in his life was that he had been born a cunt boi. Because of this, his futa mothers and futa sister had practically shunned him. He'd been forced to marry his sister's friend Lucina without ever even being consulted.

So in order to express his frustrations, Pollux took to the internet. He adopted the pen name SarahSunStar, and had begun to write online. Selling many of his e-books online though retails, putting that money in a payPal account to hide his activity. Just the day before, he had posted a new romance story called "Eternal Flame of the one with two faces". A story loosely based on his own life as a cunt boi, married to a hung futa.

Suddenly he heard his name being called. Knowing that it was his wife eager to have a morning quickie, he sighed closed down the computer. Going outside still wearing his pajamas, he went up to her looked at the bulge in her bikini bottoms. "Really dear?" he asked as he looked her over. "Can't we wait until tonight? I think I still have cum in my ass from yesterday."

Lucina sat up when hearing her husband walking outside. She frowned softly seeing him wearing pajamas, and not the cute ones. The futa wife sighed as she scratch her cheek. "Yeah it was a nice night. " She smiled softly as she pulled out her large cock. Her hands gently stroke it while she remember every moment up it. "Your face was so adorable. Well...you are still adorable. Hence one of the many reasons I married you."

She was playing it nice today since she had finished one of her books. "Sweetie...you know I was binge reading all of SarahSunStar's work. I cold reread her work as many times, and be happy. I tend to leave you alone when I am reading her work."

Her pales cheeks turn a slight pink as she look away from him. Her hand stopped massaging her dick. "I..." She replied, "I had read the latest story, and it has turn me on. "

"No...Her work has inspired me to create." She replied to her husband. "You know the painting of Rebel. I was inspired by her work "With a Cause""

A sigh left her lips as her cock was becoming less erect. "I....I" She replied softly as tears swell in her eyes, "I loved that piece but I had to take the piece down cause of controversy. " Her voice started to break as she knew that piece had to be destroyed. Her art work depicting the freeing of cunt bois. She was very upset about destroying her art, but it was government orders. Lucy had no interest in politics, but her futa mothers and futa sister-in-law played a big part in it. So she tends to agree with the majority, and in exchange she is not harassed.

Her mood worsen as she started to grab at her hair. She pulling slight. "You stupid bitch, you have ruin your mood. Just because you did not play with society for one moment." She had become frustrated at herself. This was the worse form of her bitchy mood. She tend to be annoyed when others had made her pissed, but she loathes herself when she does it to herself.

"I am stupid bitch, right Pollux?" She asked not looking at him. Her dick no longer erect.

Pollux didn't say anything as his wife spoke. He didn't want to give away his secret. He knew that she was in love with his secret writing, but Lucina also had a big mouth. She tended to be far to eager to share everything she knew. She was something of an idealist, which did make up for some of her less desirable qualities. Like when she made him bend over and fucked him raw.

But he knew that she was not going to have a good day if she didn't cum. That was the problem with being married to a futa. They turned into real bitches if they didn't cum regularly. So he would have to make sure she did, or more than likely she would violently rape him when she got home.

"I know dear." He commented as he sat on the chair with her. Taking her cock in his hand, he let out a sigh and began to stroke it. "You're not a bitch dear. If anything, I'm probably your's. But you need to cum before you leave. You tend to be very.....volatile if you don't."

He took a deep breath and bent down to kiss the head of her large dick. He hated being a cunt boi. In all other way's he felt masculine, but having a pussy meant that he often found himself getting pounded. When he was younger it was his sister. Now it was his wife. But the worst thing of all was hat he actually liked it most of the time. His pussy was already beginning to get wet as he stroked his wife's dick. He took a gulp, knowing that this was his life, and there was nothing he could do to change it.

Lucina's eyes quivered when her husband made the statement. He even sat down and started to stroke her dick. She moaned softly as her dick began to become hard. "You are a sweet dear, Pollux." She cooed to him. Her hand dove down to his pussy. Her finger pressed against his cunt lips. "If you do a good job this morning...I will allow you to play a scene in my favorite book."

"The main character, the cunt boi, wanted to give his wife the same treatment that he endured countless times. He rape her with all the sex toys that they had. This was a serious offense to do, but he was surprise that his wife love it. Sadly that turned him on and woke him up. I know that this was his fantasy, but I want to make it a reality with you."

Lucina kissed her husband's lips and had dug a finger into his pussy.

Pollux flushed. Her obsession with his virtual presence was beautiful, but he could never let her know who he was. He had to keep that life a complete secret, or he risked it being known that he was writing erotic fiction, which would have him on the 9 o'clock news on FNN. That would not end well. He was already imagining his sister raping his ass in retaliation.

"No thanks dear." He commented as he kissed her dick and stroked it harder and faster. "I have no interest in such things. I just want to make you cum before you leave. Forget about fantasies. It's ridiculous. I think I'd hate doing anything like that."

It was all a lie. He wanted to dominate her. Retribution for years of being forced around like a second class citizen. That dream could never become a reality.

"ugh!!!" he suddenly moaned as her finger entered his cunt. He knew she was beginning to get horny, so he stopped stroking her dick. Turning around, he pulled down his pajama pants and revealed his dripping cunt to her. Spreading his legs he took a deep breath and prepared himself. "Just fuck me already." He demanded. "We both know that's what you want."

Lucina felt heart broken when her husband had broken her dreams about this fantasy. She never wanted to be the main dom, but her being a Futa demands it. Only a few futas had dominated her. Tears fell down her cheeks. She watched him moan from her fingering him, but she was not in the mood.

"You fuck yourself, dick." She yelled at him. "I...I thought I would make this special, but you fucking forgot. Still I would not blame you."

Lucy had her purse next to her and pulled out a white leather bound journal. It had a unique design on it. "I...I know your on the computer all day when I am not around. I hear you constantly typing. I am not like your sister and demands what on it. I just thought you might want to write in here to give your eyes a rest?" She uttered weakly as she was holding her bitchy mode. "The occasion. It was first time I met you. Your sister brought me over to her house, and I met you. Maybe I am wrong to believe in my favorite writer about love at first site."

"I masturbate in the bathroom." She started as she went off furiously.

Pollux felt the wind leave his chest. He hated hurting her. If there was one person in his life that he didn't truly loathe, it was his wife. He wanted nothing more than to just reveal the truth to her and let he know that he was the writer of her dreams. Regardless, it would probably be unwise to do so. His sister Persephone was very ambitious, and she would not allow the truth of his status as a cunt boi come back to haunt her. She worked hard to make it look like he was a normal member of society. So he played the part and did what he was told.

When he saw the lovely journal that Lucina gave him.....Pollux was moved with emotion. He didn't know what to say. He took the journal and stared it it. Wondering how he could make it up to her.

Collapsing on the chair Lucina had been on, Pollux just stared at the leather, tracing the patterns and trying to figure out what to do.
"I'll make it up to you Lucina." he vowed silently to himself. "if only you know who I really was."

Lucina had marched to the bedroom to get dress for work. Her dress was laid out for this morning. For her style was always lolita, she found wearing the style rather cute. The futa had pat herself on the pale brown fabric. Her thing fingers trace the floral print on the dress.

"Make up." She sighed as she went into the bathroom. All her make up was carried in one small bag. Slowly she place the make up on her face while holding back the tears. Voices were heard in her the head. "I am useless. I try my best to make my husband happy, but he does not return." She uttered. Her hazel eyes glanced at the mirror. The make up was wrong. Tears pour down her face as she threw make up to the floor. "UGLY!" She screamed as she pulled out the bows from her hair.

Lucina started to throw a tantrum and started to break stuff. "I am worthless." She screamed as she made it to the living room. Her hands grabbed a lamp and threw it at the wide screen tv. The t.v. pivot on the stand while falling to the ground. Lucy fell to the ground when hearing it crash.

Pollux remained outside on the deck as he listened to his wife's tantrum. He knew this would happen. It was the way that Lucina always was. While she was one of the most compassionate and thoughtful futas he'd ever met, she did have a dark side. A side that became violently angry and gave no care for anything that got in her way. He knew that if he went to her to comfort her.....he risked incurring her wrath and being raped brutally.

But yet.......

Taking a deep breath, he walked inside and closed the patio door. Making his way though the house, he went to the living room. Eyes wide at all the destruction he was witnessing, he sat beside his wife and patted her on the back. No speaking, but rather letting his actions speak for him.

"If only we lived in a different world my lovely Lucina." he thought to himself. "I know that I would be different with you then. You don't understand how it feels being what I am. But I wish that I could truly explain it to you."

Many would consider Lucina to have a case of split personality. Many doctors had diagnosis her with it, but her futa mothers had swept it under the rug. It would had blemished their careers so they kept it from the word, and from her. They just claimed her having a really bad tantrum.

Lucina smirked when having her back patted. She turned around and pounced on top of him on the wooden floor. "I see Little Lucy tried to have her fun." She chuckled as she tugged down her husband's pjs. She tore off the skirt part of her lolita to reveal her bulging cock. Her hand remove the cock from her undies and has position it to her husband's cunt.

"It seems you like me more than your own wife." She chuckled as she started to pump her cock inside of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom