Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nation of the Futas: Office buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hangzhou_waves_j231211.jpeg

Office's located on Dymtry's Avenue, the office building contains many of the nation's corperations. The LeMay Mermorial office builds house FNN, Futanari News Network. The main source of news on the nation.

Persephone didn't drive to the office like she would normally do. Rather, she drove straight to the headquarters of FNN to try and make sure that her daughter's name didn't wind up on the 10 o'clock news. That was her worst fear. That her daughter's name would come out, linking back to Persephone. Which, if that were the case, it would derail her whole plan for climbing up the governmental ladder.

She parked her car and got out, making her way into the building and up the the offices where the FNN managing editor's office was located. She went inside and spoke with the editor, making sure that she knew that Persephone was willing to offer some favors in exchange for keeping Athena's name free. It took a little convincing, but after a while, Persephone managed to convince the editor.

Shaking hands and promising to speak later, Persephone went to leave, stopping when she noticed the new weather girl. "Wow, she's quite the stunner." The city council woman though to herself. "I wonder who she is. I should introduce myself."

She fixed her hair and walked back over and to the weather girl. "hello there, I'm Persephone Douglas, city council-woman for Futa City. " She said, extending her hand.

Character Picture

"And that's what we can expect for the next few days. Obviously, we'll be keeping an eye on that developing invest. It's still about 250 miles away, but with that 75% chance of becoming a tropical depression, we may be in for some weather as early as next week. Don't touch that dial. Jen will be back with the newest resident of the FutaCity humane society and what you'll need to do if you want adopt this adorable little guy. Well be back in 60 seconds."

"We're out for commercial, Adrianna."

The perky blonde woman was standing before a giant green screen. The faux smile that had been plastered on her face melted away in an instant. "Do I have time for a quick snack? I didn't eat a damned thing this morning."

Her producer nodded. "You're not scheduled for another segment until 105. So, you've got 40 minutes."

Brianna had to stop mid stride and look over at her producer. An older Futa in her mid 40s, she had aged well. There were some visible streaks of gray in her blonde hair, but they could easily be explained away as platinum highlights. She always dressed a bit provocatively, showing off her still in shape figure, and Adrianna had occasionally dallied with her to get her choice of prized segments. "Segment 105? I thought that was Andrea's segment? Isn't that the one about the cunt boi protest at FCU?"

The producer shook her head." That's segment 150. 105 is about Invest 93C. You'll be doing some in depth coverage, mainly explaining what an Invest is for the more dense viewers, and some forecasting."

Adrianna shrugged. "I'll have to check the forecast models then. Only gives me about 20 minutes to eat. Make sure graphics has a copy of all the models. I'll need the green screen to adequately explain. I'll also need to spell check the chyron. Oh, see if graphics can get started on a 3d radar view for the last 24. It'll help explain storm structure and give a good look at gust fronts."

While Adrianna spoke, her producer wrote down everything she said. "Editing will check the chyron. But I'll get all this to graphics. You know, you keep them busy."

"If this thing goes tropical, they'll have a lot more work on their hands. And get someone to hold editing's hand. They fucked up the chyron on 76 last night twice. Both in pre-show and live. I'm off to scrounge." And with that, Adrianna walked out into the hall website and toward the lunchroom. Usually, she brought her lunch, as the cafeteria served a bunch of junk. Today, though, she was looking forward to eating there, as she had specially ordered something she'd tried during her college years and craved ever since.

The hallway outside the studio was busy, interns and production staff bustling about to assist the on-air personalities in delivering the news of the day. Whether they were researching a story, delivering copy or checking sources, there was an air of urgency as people rushed about. Most of the interns were either futas looking to move up and get experience in the job, or single gendered men and women working the only jobs they were able to qualify for at the station. Adrianna's own intern was a woman in her early thirties struggling against the flow to try and move up to production assistant. Adrianna knew the woman would either need to work unbearably long hours to show her dedication (which still might not be enough for a single gendered person to advance) or sleep with the senior producer on a regular basis. Essentially, the woman either had to work herself to death or whore herself out to advance.

At one point, Adrianna had found the practice barbaric. That was before she had gone to school in the states. She was used to being a majority, as Futas enjoy that status on the island. However, she wasn't and was subject to the worst sort of bullying, mockery and discrimination while studying Meteorology at the premier meteorological school in the states, The University of Oklahoma in Norman. Having been the subject of ridicule, derision, hazing and even attempted rape on 2 occasions, Adrianna had little sympathy anymore for the single gendered. In FutaCity, they were the minority and treated as second class citizens. It helped them to better understand how futas were treated elsewhere and hopefully engendered a modicum of respect and sympathy.

As deep in thought as Adrianna was walking down the hall, she nearly bowled over the tall brunette stepping out of the managing editor's office. The woman looked very familiar to Adrianna, but it wasn't until she introduced herself that the blonde haired woman recognized her. This was council woman Persephone Douglas. Television and newspaper photos did not adequately portray the woman's beauty and Adrianna found herself somewhat dumbfounded by the encounter.

"Hello councilwoman Douglas," she said, shaking the woman's hand. "My name is Adrianna Fairchild. Chief Meteorologist for FNN. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm surprised to see someone of your lofty stature visiting our humble station. Though I probably shouldn't be. Do you have a moment? There's a development in the weather I need to discuss with you. It's rather important. Care to grab a bite to eat or a cup of coffee in the cafeteria?"

Adrianna was aware her appearance could be categorized as a tad unprofessional, as she was wearing a blouse with the top two buttons undone. All the better to show off a generous amount of cleavage. She was also wearing a short miniskirt that terminated mid thigh, showing off the lace, thigh-high stockings she wore, as well as a bit of the black, elastic garters holding them in place. Adrianna was under no illusion that she'd been hired based on merit. She was educated eye candy, and wasn't afraid to flaunt her obvious assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom