The Lion's Moon [Malfrost and blakkatt07]

blakkatt07

Pulsar
It was the first of September. Usagi Tsukino and her boyfriend, Harry Potter would be starting their sixth year and were currently on the Hogwarts Express on their way to Hogwarts. They'd attended the Yule Ball together in their fourth year while Harry was the fourth champion in the Tri-Wizard Tournament and the two teens had been dating ever since, being there through good and bad times for each other since. Usagi had truly been Harry's rock this past summer after his godfather was killed at an incident with Death Eaters at the Ministry of Magic.

Now the two currently sat in a compartment all to themselves, with charms put up on the door so they wouldn't be disturbed by anyone nor would they be overheard. Usagi, like many times before during the summer, was laying with her head on Harry's lap.

Harry smiled as he looked down at Usagi. He loved his girlfriend more than anything else on Earth. It had started out as just a crush when she had transfered in during his third year from Japan, but they had a real connectiong during the Yule Ball and she was there for him through his darkest time after the death of Sirius. He brought his hand down and gently ran his fingers through her hair and patted her head gently before leaning down and kissing her on the forehead gently. "I love you so much, Usagi." He stated, his tone one of affection and happiness. She was his light when all other lights had gone out, and he could only hope that she would continue to stick with him.

Usagi smiled when she felt Harry's finger's running through her hair and his lips pressing against her forehead. "I love you too Harry." Her tone filled with just as much affection and happiness as she pulled him down for a real kiss. "Everything will be better this year. We'll find the ones who will truly stand with you for you and cast out the ones who don't." She knew his story about his struggles with Voldemort throughout the years just as he knew about her being a sailor senshi. She would do her best to protect him, from Voldemort and from the ones who would just use him for his fame. She looked up to him with a smile and gently caressed his cheek. "Tell you what, how about I give you a pleasant surprise?"

Harry smiled and kissed Usagi back with passion before she broke away to talk to him. "Thank you, Usagi...it's good to know that I have at least one person I can always trust, no matter what." It truly put his mind at ease to know that, even if all of his friend betrayed him, Usagi would be with him always, no matter what. Their love was that strong. At the mention of a surprise though, he raised his eyebrows in confusion. "What kind of pleasent surprise?" His tone also hinted with confusion. He didn't quite see where Usagi was leading him on to yet...if anything, he figured maybe she got him a new wand or broomstick.

((I have to sleep now sadly XD))

"I'll always be there for you Harry, just as you're there for me." Usagi said with a loving smile as she sat up and leaned her head on his shoulder. She giggled. "Just something I want to try Ry." Ry was her affectionate nickname for him, a cute little shortening of his name that worked, similar to how she'd given him the okay to call her Usa. He was the only one she knew at Hogwarts that she'd given such permission. "Just trust me okay. We still have plenty of time before we get to Hogwarts." She explained as she rubbed at his crotch above his pants. Since neither of them had changed into their uniforms yet, she was deciding to be a bit bold.

Harry blushed as she called him by his pet name, and he blushed even more when she started to rub his crotch. He now knew exactly what she had in mind...he was slightly embarassed...but with the charms on the door, he thought everything would be okay. "Are you sure, Usa...? I don't want to push you..." He slowly patted her on the head as he looked down at her nervous, hoping she wasn't pushing herself too much for his sake.

Usagi giggled when he blushed. She always loved how cute he looked when he blushed. "I'm sure Ry. We don't have to go all out right now anyway. Probably for the best if we don't. We can always slip to the room of requirement with help of the map for more. Not to mention I can always go in your dorm anyway." She winked before gently undoing his pants. "We'll be fine, Ry."

"I....kinda like the idea of going all the way here on the Express though..." Harry admitted, his face red as he rubbed the back of his head somewhat meekly in chuckled. Still, if Usagi didn't want to go that far her, she as right...there were plenty of other places they could continue later. His cock was already starting to become quite erect in his boxer. "I'll leave it in your capable hands then, Usa." Harry teased his girlfriend as he gave her a wink, eager to see what she had planned.

Usagi smiled. "Well, we'll make going all the way on the Express something we want to do by our very last ride on the train. Going out with a big bang of a different kind from Fred and George." She giggled as she slid her hand in his pants to stroke his cock some before working carefully to free it from the confines of his pants and boxers. "Like I said Ry, it'll be pleasurable."

Harry simply nodded his head as he let out a light moan from the senation of Usagi stroking his large cock. He just wanted to sit back and enjoy the sensation of whatever his girlfriend had planned for him. Once she freed his cock from his boxer, his massive meat rod throbbed and twitched before her eyes, clearly eager and wanting some attention.

Usagi smiled at hearing his moan and went back to stroking him once his cock was free. She had expected him to be well endowed but not that well endowed. And she was the one he was hard for. That did give her ego a little boost. She then carefully moved onto her knees next to him before bending over slightly and taking a slow lick around the head of his cock. Her new positioning though shifted her skirt some, allowing him a look at her pink panties.

As Usagi's hot and wet tongue graced the tip of his cock, he let out another moan, this time it was slightly louder. He moved his hand down to her head and stroked it affectionately as he tried to bite back more moans. "Usa....it feels amazing...more, please..." Harry asked through ragged breaths, begging his girlfriend for more pleasure.

Usagi was glad that he was so far enjoying what she was doing, even if it hadn't been much yet. She slowly licked up and down his cock before swirling her tongue around the head again. Then with one glance up at him, she carefully took the head of his cock into her mouth, being mindful not to hurt him with her teeth, and started sucking on it.

As Usagi almost teasingly licked him, he could feel his lust growing stronger. When she finally took his cock into her warm mouth and started sucking, it all became too much for him. He moaned loudly as he gripped Usagi's head and pushed it down, forcing her to take all of his cock into her mouth and throat. His base pressed up against her throat as he started to gyrate his hips. "Usa...it feels so good....suck harder..." He commanded her, his voice gruff and full of lust as he made use of her mouth and throat well.

Usagi was caught a bit off guard when he suddenly pushed her head down as she hadn't been expecting it. But she recovered quickly and did as he asked, sucking harder and faster, bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Hearing his moans was turning her on and she felt her own arousal growing, making a slight wet spot in her panties.

Harry let out even louder moans now, no longer caring about trying to hold them back. With the charms in place, no one could hear them anyway. After Usagi sucked for a few moments, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped her cheek roughly with his erect rod. "Pleasure me with your tits now..." He commanded her once again, lust having clearly taken over his mind at this point.

((Most likely my last post for the evening. Feeling pretty tired tonight. Sorry.))

Usagi winced when he slapped his cock against her cheek and commanded her to pleasure him with her tits. As much as she was glad he was enjoying it, she wasn't exactly happy that he'd taken over her plan and then commanded her as if she was the Gryffindor whore, Lavender Brown, instead of his girlfriend but she'd save her words for later and focused back on giving him pleasure. She pulled off her shirt and bra, releasing her modest size tits, which is what they were compared to the giant melons she was sure other girls had magically enhanced, and wrapped them around his cock

Harry moaned slightly as he felt Usagi's lovely tits wrap around his throbbing meat. "Usagi...it feels really good." He let out a ragged moan as it seemed like he had calmed down somewhat. He moved his hands down to her breasts and squeezed them, his fingers seeking out her perky nipples. He rubbed the sensitive nubs between his digits before tugging on them somewhat roughly. "Are you feeling good too...?" Harry asked, wanting to make sure she was enjoying herself too.

Usagi moaned as he squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples. She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock before looking up at him. "I am Ry." She was continuing to get wet from being turned on and was even starting to slightly shift her thighs to rub them together.

Harry grinned as he pulled his cock out from between Usagi's breast and proceeded to lay down on the long bench he had been sitting on. "Lets 69 it, Usagi...that way we can both feel good." Harry's cock was throbbing, wanting more attention as the young wizard blushed, wanting to make his girlfriend feel better and better. If he made her feel good enough, he might even be able to convince her to have sex on the Express like he wanted.

Usagi looked at him and blushed a bit at his suggestion but nodded. She stood up to wiggle out of her skirt and panties before carefully straddling him in the right way. Her pussy lips were slick from her arousal. She took his cock back in her mouth once more and started sucking it, intending to give him as much pleasure as possible

Harry chuckled slightly as he saw how wet his girlfriend was. "You are soaked...you want me to fuck you, don't you?" He teased her as he pressed his lips against her bottom ones, his tongue lashing at her clitoris before it pushed its way into her pussy to wiggle around inside her while his cock throbbed in her mouth.

Usagi blushed again as she heard him but continued sucking on his cock. She moaned on his cock as his tongue explored her wetness

Back
Top Bottom