Mistress needs subbies (F/F, YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pryde

Norwegian Goddess
Introduction

I've had a recent craving to be the dominant one in a F/F scenario, so I'm looking for you girls who might enjoy the submissive role. I will say this first off - I'm not very interested in romance, because I'm a bit on the plus side of the autistic spectrum and don't comprehend it too well. I am, however, interested in taboo and twisted relations, taking a great degree of pleasure from the psychological aspect of dom/sub relationships. I can be both caring and abusive, so when or if you decide to PM me please include where you stand on noncon vs con. I also enjoy: humiliation, age-play, BDSM, forced homosexuality, pet-play, orgasm control, abuse, toys, sub training among others.

I RP either through PMs here on BMR or on YIM. In PMs I type roughly 200-500 words, which makes up about 2-3 paragraphs. On YIM I do shorter posts, keeping it to a single paragraphs with usually 100-200 words. Now, I won't force force you to maintain a certain word count, so I'm not strict on length, but I do enjoy detailed writing, and I will usually reply more often to the RPs I like better.

The New Girl - F/F/F
Three people share an apartment. I would play two of the girls, who have lived in the apartment for a while and are lovers, and you would play the new girl who moves in with them. They don't own the place, but they're responsible for renting out the room, so they decide who gets it. And they usually go for the attractive girls who they think would be into their type of fun. So they plan to take advantage of YC and eventually turn her into their "slave" so to speak. They would still care about her though, and she would still be free to live her life, just that at home she would be theirs to play with. They wouldn't force her into anything if she absolutely didn't want to... though they might be physical in their persuasion. I'm willing to change this up depending on your preference concerning noncon/con.

F/F - Value For Money
At a school's charity event, a lot of the students have volunteered to be auctioned away for dates. YC is one of the girls who have volunteered, and she's beautiful and popular. MC is somewhat of an outcast and pretty unpopular, whom YC might have teased or bullied in the past. Long story short, MC ends up buying YC for the evening and takes her home to her place, where the date transforms into something quite different as MC begins to subject YC to all her desires. For the longer term, MC could be turning YC into her plaything.

F/F - The Homework Assignment
We're students at the same photography class and have been best friends for quite a while. However, YC is unaware that MC has had a crush on her, and not just to make love to her, but to tie her up and control her. But she hasn't had the nerve to approach her with these desires. However, when they're given a photo project with the theme "erotic bondage" and YC gets paired with mine and given the role of the model, she realizes she can use this situation to fulfill her fantasies.

WILL ADD MORE PLOTS IN THE FUTURE. AND FEEL FREE TO COME TO ME WITH YOUR OWN PLOTS AND DESIRES.

PLEASE PM ME INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE. YOU CAN ALSO POKE ME ON YIM: Laura_hahn93@yahoo.com

RE:Response to your post

WOW! I am 23 F, lesbian, and I love every single word of your post! I can't remember the last time I read anything which excited me so much! We have so much in common and I would LOVE to RP with you. If you wish more information about me, please see my RP request. I do hope you will respond. Have my fingers and toes crossed! Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom