Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bernard Cornwell vs Castlevania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panakananana

Super-Earth
This game involves a character of your choice, either made up or from anything, entering into an indoor arena for combat, it is mandatory for each character to have a "characters" thread that explains the character as well as their abilities and powers. The characters(you and another person) will be fighting in this arena, the GM(me) will decide who will start after a thread with both player's names has been erected, my decision on who starts will mark the approval to start. After 2 posts each, according to how the posting went, the characters status will be modified accordingly, if neither character's HP reaches 0, the winner will be inconclusive and the fight will continue. The OOC thread can be used to vote on who the winner should be. Character's can be of any era or any world, size is not limited but the characters cannot be overpowered, make it fair. A character thread should look something like this:

Picture: https://seanxconklin.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/female-warior3.jpg
Name: Female Warrior
Bio:
Equipment:
Abilities/Powers:
HP/Stamina: [4 would describe a normal human]
but also follow the character template guide.

I'm biased since I already did this, but never did get to use some of the other characters I wanted to use from Robert E. Howard. Nice to do a combat scene now and again. I'll do it again with a wider audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom