NinjaGirl's Request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaGirl

Shadows Guide
Hello everyone, you can call me NinjaGirl. I am currently looking for anything fantasy based, can be modern day or can be mideval settings not a huge deal to me. I looking for some smutty plot based roleplays, so yes the sex is important but so is some essence of plot to keep it going besides a single good sex scene.

I am a very experienced roleplayer having spent around 10 years roleplaying since the days of yahoo chatrooms. I am looking for new partners since my old ones have disappeared. I would prefur to keep the roleplays to PM's please.

Please dont ask anything about my real life or such, if we become roleplay partners and I enjoy roleplaying with you then I may choose to talk about it but dont ask me personal information please.

I play completely unique ideas mostly but I would like to play with fandoms a bit, Original characters prefured but I dont mind playing characters from Naruto. As far as Fandoms I am very familar with and willing to roleplay here is the list:
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Code Geass
Sword Art Online
World of Warcraft(any blizzard game)
Harry Potter
RWBY

I hope some people might find similar interests, I am very open to try new things and will probably be very receptive to new ideas unless I am getting swamped with messages that day. I made an F-list hopefully narrow it down a bit more if we would be compatible though, if you like it then please send me a message. Oh also I am more Sub than anything else but I can be Dominate given the right roleplay even if its only for a scene.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ninjagirl

Not sure if you meant to do it or not, but I couldn't reply to your most recent message because you added me to your block-list??

5 hours till I'm outta work, can hash out ideas now/till then before I can rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom