Bi girl seeking male-female for incest and non incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
RP for Males or Females Incest and non incest.

I am a Bisexual female open to Diverse combinations. I prefer to Play Female But I can play Male Side Chars. I prefer Sub But can be Dom as well.

PLEASE PM ME ITS BETTER THEN LEAVING A MESSAGE HERE! thanks

some rules

1- Please no 1 Liners Try to give me back what I give you. I like posts with some Meat to it.

2- People that start the RP then Vanish 3 Posts in with no explanation. This is really Annoying if your not commited Please dont start the RP

3- If I dont message Back after a couple of days please send a reminder. Its Possible to forget and a reminder is always Nice. I will try and do the same Myself. No one is Perfect everyone can forget now and then.

4- Please Never control My Chars

hello my Name is Tiffany I am posting 11 ideas (5 incest 6 NON incest) and seeking some new RP. contact me by PM and lets make a story together both Girls and guys welcome. Incest and non incest Role Plays available. I am willing to tweak Ideas and play around with them. All ideas can be Converted to Girl Girl or adding Guy and gay or lesbian RP if you like. Also i could consider converting some to Older woman teen boy. I am open to compromise.

I prefer to RP in PM but not a deal breaker. I like to RP every day I am into Sexuality but I like a lot of Plot as well and Char development. I prefer submissive and younger female Roles but I can do Dominant and older if needed. If you have any ideas you want to run by me feel free to contact me. I will play almost any Incest Idea if it is rational.

again PM....PLEASE! I may not look at this page often so please PM me don't just post on here...however a bump is always appreciated.

PS. The first 5 are NON incest the last 6 are Incest Based I hope you like what you see.

--------

NON INCEST IDEAS (skip the first 5 to get to Incest Ideas but a couple of Non incest can add incest)

----------------

1- My first Love returns

(An Ex comes Back to town and moves in with her and her Daughter)

This Idea starts in the past as a set up. A couple of 15 year old Teenagers deeply in love in a Perfect Romance are forced Apart when one is forced to move away with there Parents. 25 years Latter the 2 have stayed in Touch as Pen pals emails Phone chats but have never Managed to meet up again. When the Man is thrown out by his Wife Homeless Broke and alone he Moves in with his Old Lover.

She is Prepared to start a relationship with him sharing her Home her Bed her Life. But he is More interested in her Daughter who is now 15 and the Spitting image of her mom 25 years ago. She seems like his Fantasy come true Young and beutifull and reminds him of his First Perfect Love without also being 40.

How will he Persue her? Will the Mother find out? I think this could be a lot of Fun to explore.

2- How much to Kidnap me?

(2 teen girls Kidnapped for Money use the Situation to get rich)

This is an Idea that can be Used 1 of 2 Ways I will list out Both ways here

First- 2 Teenage Twin Girls who are 15 and were Adopted 14 years ago as Babies by a Very wealthy man. Now the Teens Live a Happy Life with A mansion servants Cars and so On. The Father and Mother that Adopted them also have a few Biological Kids. One Day the Twins Find there Dads Will and learn that he plans to Leave them Almost Nothing but he is Leaving his real Kids Millions and Cars and houses. (Maybe they misunderstood or this is all true). They Decide to hire a couple of men to Kidnap them and Ransom them to there Father for Millions. They offer to Split the Ransom with the Kidnappers and everyone wins. Maybe the Kidnappers for whatever reason want to keep the girls around Longer and never send the Ransom Note. So the girls think there Negotiating with there Father when in fact there Father has no idea where they are. We could also add some Stockholm syndrom 1 or Both teens are falling in Love.

I was thinking they could be kept at a Hotel that the men Own.

Second- The Same premise only the Father decides he wants to get rid of them. Maybe there Trouble makers or he has other reasons. So he Hires men to Kidnap them and Kill them. But the Kidnappers instead Charge him a monthly fee to Keep the girls Hidden. We can still play with some Stockholm here as well.

-------------------

3- first Caught always Suspected

(a girl that cheated on her Best Friends BF pays for it with black mail a year latter)

After one Teen Girl (girl A) slept with her Best Friends (girl B) BF and was Caught in the act there Friendship was Destroyed. One Year Latter they have made up and Are Best Friends Again each girl Dating a new Guy. (Girl B) BF who Knows All of this Now uses it to Blackmail (Girl A) At a Party and Fucking her. He Tells her unless she Does what he wants he will tell (Girl B) that she tried to seduce him just like her Last BF. This Begins a Secret Relationship of Blackmail and Manipulation.

I love this Idea I think it could be a lot of Fun. One girl Desperate to maintain her Friendship even as she is Forced to Fuck her Friends BF. She knows if the Truth comes out she will be blamed. Her Friend Trusts her now and has no idea what is going on

------------------------

4- My Boy Friends Brother

(a Situation where Rape becomes Part of a girls Every day life)

A teenage girl has been dating her Boy Friend for a year or so. Neither has any idea his Brother has fallen in love with her. One day at the beach the brother has a public fight with his own GF. He storms away in shame as his Brother and Friends mock him loudly. My char a simple nice girl goes after him wearing her Bikini and comforts him. They begin to cuddle as she holds him. His head against her upper chest the slight breeze on her Ocean Wet breasts making her nipples hard. In his grief he Mistakes Compassion for Love He kisses her leading her to pull away and slap him and leave.

Over the next weeks his love becomes more angry. Her constant forgiveness and kindness he continues to mistake as teasing. Soon he is convinced she is driving him crazy on purpose and she is a Bitch laughing with all her Friends at him. He can't resist any longer he has to have her. So he puts on a mask and rapes her and she never tells the cops for some reason. But for him the night with his dream girl was the greatest of his life. His GF can no longer satisfy him completely (despite her growing efforts). He cheats with a couple girls but none of them can do it for him. Soon he must rape her again he can't resist. Over time and repeated Rapes my chars fears begins to lower as she knows he will never truly hurt her and will let her go after.

Eventually she even finds herself looking forward to this mystery man forcing himself on her. (still not knowing who he is) All this time we don't forget her BF as there relationship grows and develops. He would be a major char. As would the GF of the Brother.

How will she interact with the Brother not knowing he is the Mystery Rapist? Will she find out who her Rapist is? Will she leave her BF for his Brother? Does she want both? How far will the other girl go to try and get her BFs attention on her and her alone. Perhaps she tries to get rid of the competition.

---------------------

5- MY lazy BF his dad my Sister things are out of control

(A teenage Couple that are each very Different Find Acceptance with others)

This Plot is about a teenage couple facing there Differences as Graduation gets closer. The girl eager to work and save money for college and her future. The Guy a horny Teenager who just wants to drink smoke weed lay by the pool and Fuck his GF as much as possible over the summer. Her BF's father impressed with her Motivation gives her a job at his company. Leaving her Far to Busy to fuck him much at all Leaving him Bitter and annoyed. And worse his GFs younger sister who is in love with him wont leave him alone. He mostly ignored the girl finding her annoying. But with his GF so busy he begins to enjoy being worshiped. She brings him food drinks and gets weed off a friend. She seems thrilled to spend all summer by the pool or doing anything at all he is in the mood to do. Leaving him to start Pondering as he Masturbates just how many other useful things the girl could do for him that her sister is not doing.

Will the Motivated young Woman working so Close with an Older powerful man find her BF a boy and start to crave a man? Will she ever learn her Sister is being used for Sex and will she be jealous or pleased that he bugs her less for sex? Will he learn his gf is fucking his dad!

the girls mom could be an interesting addition in a few ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________

INCEST IDEAS

------------

1- Daddies Little slugger

(A tomboy raised more like a Boy and even rejecting being a Girl becomes her Dads perfect Girl)

A man who had dreamed all his Life of having a son to Teach sports and hunting and his Wisdom about women to. Problem is He had only 2 Daughters and his Wife refuses to try again. The first daughter is Very Femanine and Girly. But the Younger daughter Now at 15 was raised as a boy most of her Life. She plays Sports Hunts and acts like a Boy as much as she can she even became used to Showering with her Father as if she was just one of the guys. She was Encouraged to Talk about Attractive girls but never to Notice Boys. But as she grew up she could make all the penis Jokes she wanted and act like a Boy all she liked she did not have a penis and her Body was developing faster. And daddy was taking notice more and more

She is Now dating a Girl as her Father always taught her How hot Girls were and she always tried to be what her dad wanted her to be. The Problem is the Father not only created the perfect Boy he also discovered she is his Ideal Girl. He is Starting to fall in love with his Own Daughter now.

How will they up together? How will her GF play in all of this? Will the Sister be added as well? I see a lot of Potential to this Idea

-------------------

2- a daughter does what a Daughter must do.

(A girl that loves her father and believes he is the best Man alive is Hit Hard by reality as she must take care of him)

This Story is about a Teenage Girl and her Father. The Dad is Kicked out after he is Caught Cheating on his Wife. At the Same Time he is Fired as he cheated With his Bosses daughter. However his Daughter leaves the House With Him as she believes he was a Good man and is Just held Down by her Mom.

With no Money they are Living on the Street and after a few Weeks her Fantasy of her Father is starting to Waver. He cant or wont do anything without being told to and Nagged into it. She has to Find them places to stay at night getting them in Shelters or at least a quiet Park. She has to get all there Food by Stealing and even Find him a job. She may be selling her Body at times when there Very Hungry or desperate for a warm place to stay or food. They bath in Ponds with stolen Soaps when they cant get into a Shelter.

This will be a slow Road from Having Nothing and Having to sleep in Parks to forcing her Dad to get a Job. To forcing him to go every day and look presentable un till they have the money to stay in cheep Motels. Here she would Come home with a stolen Ham as a Gift for her Dad planning to make him a special Supper. And Finds him with a washed up Old Fat Hooker about to give her every penny she scrimped and saved. She Grabs the money and throws the Hooker out as her father is whimpering that he Needs it that men need sex. This leaves her Realising that now not only Must she find Clothes and food and a place to stay and save there Money but she may need to satisfy his more Primal urges as well. But she cant abandon her Daddy and her mom does not even want her Back so all she has is her Daddy. What a daughter has to do she has to do. Saving More and more as there Condition Slowly Improves towards renting a trailer in a park. They continue to Move up in the world as she Takes Care of him more and more.

I see Fantastic Potential for this there could be a Host of Side Chars from Guys Buying the Daughters Body. To Bums and homeless people they meet along the way either Good or bad. All along watching our Mains slowly improve there Lives.

--------------------

3- Abandoned and alone

(teen kids abandoned by Parents strugling to fly under the Radar and stay afloat.)

This is a Story of a group of Teenagers after there Parents Vanish. Perhaps they abandoned them and left maybe they were Killed but no bodies or evidence is ever Found. None of these Kids want to be in Foster Care so they Have to take care of there own. Paying the rent finding food money trying to stay in school. And most importantly slipping under the Cracks of the Goverment who would seperate them if they knew the truth. I could see several Kids males Females Maybe an Uncle that Knows the truth and uses the truth to force one or more daughter into his bed.

Secondly this has a bit of a lord of the Flies idea Kids Running Kids (well teenagers) Without there Parents Nagging them How long till Clothes seem Less Important. How long till they begin comforting each other sleeping together sharing greater Bonds.

I would love to play with this Fantasy its a very wide open Idea. One Daughter may need to prostitute herself to pay the bills. It will explore the Growing Bond of family united by a cause to stay together and stay alive.

--------------------------

4- Buying his Daughters.

(2 Teenage Girls living with there Mom till there Wealthy dad learn they exist. There Father Buys full Custody off there Mom)

The Tale of 2 Teen Twin Girls Born after a Night of Passion by there Mom and her Wealthy Boss. Soon after Conception the Mother is Fired Maybe she was Stealing. Maybe the Boss wanted to get rid of her. A little over 15 years Latter the Media gets hold of Evidence that these Twins are his Daughters. The Girls are hounded by Reporters and Cameras till there Father Contacts them. He takes them on a Vacation on his Private Yacht the Nirvana. And in Time he simply Buys them off there Poor Mother. The Mother is not that Bothered she has 2 Less Mouths to feed and instead of being Dirt Poor she can strong arm the man for a Million or more.

One girl Might openly Hate her Father having been Raised on her Mothers Lies. The Other could be more Willing to get to know him. But she tends to get less attention as the father tries to get the other daughter to like him. Maybe he is Even Getting his Daughters Hooked on Drugs.

((I see a lot of Potential for this RP. How will the girls end up Sharing Daddies Bed. How will the Angry daughter turn into Daddies little Girl.))

--------------------------------------

5- my dad the cop

(the wild Steps a dad will take to re build his Shattered perfect World)

This is a Story about a Family that finds itself in chaos and no way to cope. A happy home with a stay at home Mother who Adores her Children Cooks cleans and always handles problems with love. A Father who is a cop and very Ordered and disciplined in his Life. A somewhat Submissive Son that seldom Makes Waves or bothers anyone. Plus 2 wonderful teenage Daughters apples of Daddies Eye. The sisters are as polite and obedient and sweet as could be. But the older sister has a Friend that is leading her down a bad road. She makes a mistake here and there and one night she pays for it with her Life. (this could be rape murder or as simple as car accident). Her death rips the family to shreds there perfect world is over night slammed face first into cold Reality and none know how to cope.

1 year latter The remaining daughter is emotionally crippled and angry. Her father suspects she is drinking even doing drugs. She is even friends with the same girl that his other daughter was friends with. The mother is worse she hardly leaves the bedroom and wont let him touch her at all. The Son who was quiet and happy before is Quiet and withdrawn now. Dads perfect world is crumbling.

One night on patrol he gets called to investigate a robbery. He catches the thief and pulls the mask off to discover it is his own daughter. He cant stand to see her arrested so he orders her to run home before more cops arrive.

But from this he gets an idea he black mails his daughter into acting like the girl she used to be. He figures if she will act like a good girl again maybe in time she will be a good girl again. At first just threatening her with jail if she does not obey curfew and do her chores. (maybe even putting her in a cell for a night to scare her). His black mail slowly calms things down at home. She is acting nice even if she is doing it from fear. The mother is getting less and less stressed as the fights begin to stop. She has started to cook and clean again. Weeks pass but there is 1 problem still. The Mother refuses to have sex with him she is terrified to get pregnant after seeing her daughter die. The father may have used hookers but there not much help. Slowly he starts to find other ways to black mail his daughter.....

how will the brother fit in? will the daughter want to be her Dads toy? What role will the friend that led both daughters onto dark paths fill? Perhaps a Rage and grief Stricken Father (or brother) is Raping her and being a Cop (if the dad) is getting away with it. perhaps she is Raping the Brother the Calm quiet Boy that is far to submissive to be a match for such a bad girl? Perhaps she has even forced him to fuck his Sister as she craves the power trip of Controlling her Pawns and cared little of the damage caused or the death of her First friend. or maybe the brother and sister are making love as a way to suppress there Grief and put aside the pain for a bit.

There is an Endless world of Possibilities in this that could branch out to dozens of Directions.

------------------------

6- Stolen at birth

(A girl seperated from her Family at birth is thrown back into there home)

I plan this to be an interesting exploration RP of A young girl maybe 5 stolen at birth. She was raised by people she believed to be her parents. (after forgetting her old life) As she grows to a teenager, She learns the truth. She is returned by police to her family but to her they are just strangers and she misses the only parents she has ever known. To them She is a reminder of a terrible loss over a decade past that they don't all want to remember. This could be a very intense relationship.

Will a Brother finding himself Living with an attractive girl come on to her? Will she be a source of Comfort to a Father having marital issues and seeing her as a Distraction. Will she find Family with Strangers?

We could RP the people, she always believed to be mom and dad as well. They would be in Jail but there can be visitation. Perhaps add a Sister or Brother that was a real child of the Kidnappers and now is Homeless (or adopted). The Only person she knows as family she has left in a this group of strangers that the police and therapists insist is her family.

I hope you liked my Ideas Please PM me dont just Post here Thank you for reading all of this.

Tiffany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom