⟳Reven's Malevolent Desires⟲ ⥤MxF, CreaturesxF, and MonstersxF Galore⥢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espiritus

Planetoid
Hello, wanted to make a revised Request thread that would show that I have grown in skill since being here.

**NEW** I've added real female appearances to my template so I am not restricted to just anime girls, go ahead and look if you want to try them out.**

Hello, I am Reven. My tastes are quite different from the average user, so be forewarned that I do not usually go the Vanilla route, but will do as long as I can turn it into something that we both will remember~

Now, I also wanted to add that I also enjoy playing females as well. So in a reverse situation you would play the monsters while I can play the females, just thought I would add this note to it.

So, I have many many likes, but the sake of your attention span I will list my favorite types of kinks.

FAVES:
Tentacles++++++
Vore+++++(No digesting,unrealistic,stomach bolging vore. Simply a use for constraint and transportation somewhere that will result in more fun.)
Monsters+++++
Creatures++++
Harems++++++++++++
Groups
Non-Con

And now to list things that are even too much for me.

NO
Children(Below fifteen)
Anthro(Nothing against it, but can't get into it.)
Gore(Scratches, and light bruising, but never anything brutal.)
Birthing(Being impregnated will probably happen, but the birthing process won't be rped.)
Futa's

Alright, if I haven't covered anything just be sure to message me and maybe we can work something out darling?

I RP in two or more paragraphs, never one liners. So I expect some effort out of you. And yes, I do like some story to my smut, can't just go about willy nilly.

Very Important note, I will give you a link to a sheet of character images that I wish for you to use in our RP's. If you want to use your own appearance then talk to me about it first, otherwise pick something from this template.
Character Template

I shall list Some of the plots that are easy enough to understand, though I will always have more up my sleeve, and if you want to attempt something different by all means message me.

!NEW! In counter with extraterrestrials

Inspired by space horror movies, a team of elite astronauts that all happen to be female venture out into space. Their mission is to to reach a new dwarf planet that has entered the solar system, find out what material it is made of and bring back resources, sounds easy enough, until they encounter beings that inhabit the drifting rock a that await prey such as themselves to come into contact with them.

The War
The alien race is is scientifically labeled as Cephelamorphs. There is never one quite the same, each one growing with a ultimately unique evolution to themselves, based on their planet, environment, and genetics. Cephelo branching from the fact they are primarily Cephelopods. (Squids, octopi. Tentacles.) Though they can be more worm like in nature. To the soldiers however, Cephelomorphs is a tongue tie, they just call the beasts Threshers. In the colonization of new worlds, these beasts are a plague, ranging from small sizes, most being 6 to 7 feet in length, 10 to 12 feet in width. And others, more rarely, 50 to 80 feet long, and 80 to 90 feet in width. Though legends speak of much larger creatures, the size of which rival movie monsters like Godzilla. Most assume either out of ignorance or lie's to themselves, that these creatures are simple beasts. Animals. Their actions out of aggressive territory complex. But, some know the darker truth.

Some have seen, or believe, that the Cephelomorphs are Self aware, that they have intelligence. Not all, most are quite obviously mindless drones. But key word, drones. Some scientists theorize there are some that are the kings of a hive mind, controlling the others. Tactically slogging on with this war. Yes, these people theorize this is more then a simple infestation that happens to end up on human colonies, this is a war. And the Cephelomorphs have an agenda. Though these men and women are believed to be radical in their theories, down right crazy. Even though they are RIGHT, they are treated as simpletons among their piers.

Monster Island/Forest
A group of girls end up stranded upon an unknown island, attempting to survive they all have to work together, but as the days go by and things begin to look up one by one they disappear into the jungle, to never be seen again. For something out there is hunting them.

Alien World
A research team ends up crashing upon a strange planet, with strange flora and even stranger wildlife. But as they try to find a way off the planet, the planet itself will reveal it's own intentions for them. And as one by one they are taken and kidnapped by the creatures and inhabitants of the planet, finding their way home is but a fantasy.

Dark Spire
A group of the most powerful and strongest warriors go to kill off a powerful Sorcerer with the magic to create anything from his imagination. Little do they know is the fact that they were not sent to kill him, but sent as gifts to sate his appetite.

Revenge
A young wealthy teen uses his family's wealth to take revenge on school girls who gave him an extremely hard time when he was in school. He has them abducted and trapped inside the vary school that they all attended. All the doors are locked, and the windows don't break. They are also accompanied by men who have been payed to have their way with them in whatever way they want. Along with some experimental creatures that the young mans family created to help exact revenge upon the girls.
These are only a couple of my ideas, if you get inspiration from anything you can let me know. Please if you show interest go ahead and pm me. Don't be shy.

[/size][/size]

Here's a friendly bump! Reven's a great roleplay partner, chalk full of creativity. Would highly recommend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom