Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The POW [me and fancy]

Klein

Star
''Do anything you want with her!'' His superiors told the scientist as the shut the door tight.
On the floor was an unconscious pow soldier , a beautiful specimen indeed. The young white haired scientist smirked. The scientist had light brown skin and teal eyes he looked at the age of twenty one.
''What do these solders need?'' He asked himself as he carried her into a tube and it slowly filled with a liquid.
''How about something to raise morale'' He says infusing deer dna into her and she began to get more curvy and busty and more deer -like. He finished minutes later and her released her and waited for her to awaken to place her on her first task

After she had been released from the tube, she was set down on a nearby table until she would wake up. She awoke after 10 minutes or so, sitting back up. She didn't notice any significant changes until she put out her arm, noticing that she had a golden brown coat of fur over it. She looked to see that she was still wearing her uniform, though her breasts were much larger now, popping out from under her uniform. She was still unsure of what happened, though when she saw the scientist, she was starting to have strange thoughts. "W-what happened to me?"

''You are ur loyal pet, to serve our military'' He says with a slightly evilish smirk.
''So you be a good little girl and take the cocktail..'' He says with a syringe in his hand and he injected her with such. Inside the syringe was thosands of millions of aphrodisiacs pheromones and everything else to make her horny beyond her wildest dream

She glared at him as she figured out she had been captured. to make matters worse, this scientist had turned her into this. "You think I'll do anything for you? Fat chance." She did not see the syringe though, and she felt hot instantly. "W-what did you do to me?!" she said, slowly starting to feel her entire body go warm. "Ah...ahn...." She started to feel the amazing heat between her legs, making her extremely horny right now. She needed something to release her from this now.

''It takes effect so soon and its kind of funny that that your opinion changes so quickly..'' He says as he reached over and gently toched her breast, letting his thumb go over her erect nipples.''Yes such a fine specemen'' He says smirking ''You will serve our army well''

A loud moan came from her as he came in and grabbed her breast, moving his thumb over her erect nipple. She was panting softly as her heat was driving her insane. she needed someone to relieve her now. She grabbed onto him tightly. " P-please...fuck me.."

He smirked a bit sadistically. His hand went down and gently caressed her cunt lightly.''I think i just might..'' He says getting up on the table and bending her over.He pulled down his pants exposing his cock which was actually quite big. He had obviously experimented on himself.'' He ripped down her shorts that used to be pants and entered her tight cunt.''Hmm'' He groaned and he pumped her roughtly

She whimpered softly as he moved his finger over her cunt. She was put on her hands and knees and she looked back to see him. She caught a glance at his cock, surprised at how big he was. She felt her shorts being ripped off as well, the cool air in the room moving over her exposed pussy. She cried out with pleasure as he shoved his length inside of her. "Ah...! Oh my...!"

Her juces where flying out as he fucked her tight pussy.''Hmmmm'' He groaned softly in pleasure as he pounded against her ass. He leaned forward and groped her breasts gently as he continued fucking her

She clenched her fists tightly as let out another little moan as he pounded away at her tight pussy. Despite the circumstances, it felt amazing. She let out a little whimper when he grabbed her breasts, feeling how sensitive they were now. It felt like with the experiment, the slightest touch aroused her.

He punded against her rougher and rougher and harder and harder untill reaching his orgasm and cumming inside her. He got from the table saying''Go ahead and stand up my dear its time you got a taste og my cock..'' He says stroking himself , covered with both of theyre juices

Her moans only grew louder and louder as he continued to pound away at her tight pussy. As soon as she felt him release his load inside her, she reached her climax as well. She collapsed over the table, panting softly. As he pulled out of her, some of his cum spilled out of her. She then moved of the table in front of him like he told her to. She lowered her face towards his cock, slowly licking at the tip. After a while, she started to run her tongue all over his member.

He gently stroked her head saying''Good girl your doing well..'' He says as his cocked throbbed harder and harder to full erection once again.''How does my cum taste it may be the only thing you may be drinking for some time''

She didn't respond for a while, as she just ran her tongue over her cock and balls for a while. She had pretty much cleaned his cock of their mixed fluids. :Ah...it tastes amazing! I want more of it!" she said, taking his cock into her mouth again and sucking hard on it. Her tongue flicked over the tip wildly as she tried to make him cum again.

He smiled warmly at her as she sucked like a child.''Ill make sure to produce plenty for you..'' He says smiling as he stroked her head.''If you want the most make sure you go doen on all of it..''

She was quite delighted to hear that he would produce more of his cum for her to drink. As he stroked her head, she started to take more of his cock into her mouth, feeling his tip at the entrance to her throat. She relaxed her throat and slowly allowed his cock to slip into her throat.

He slowly let her swollow his cock and as she took more of him into his mouth he steadily felt better and better.''Aaaah that does feel good..I havent came in a few years eather you better work harder than that..'' He commented with a small smile

She felt the tip of his cock press against the back of her throat, and she started bobbing her head on his member, coating it in her saliva. She then pressed her breasts against his member to add to the pleasure.

He let her do anything she wanted. Even though he seemed like he was the dominant one he was basically like jelly in her hands. A slave to the pleasure she was providing for him

Back
Top Bottom