Vampire/supernatural role-play

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl walked out of the bar and shivered in the cold night air. She felt tired and was going to head home, a short 10 minute walk. She had gone out with her friend to celebrate the end of her high school career but as the night drew on she had become tired while her friend had started to look for someone to go home with. She didn`t quite feel up for a night with a boy and had decided to head home. She started walking. She was uncomfortable, something wasn`t right. The air felt uneasy and she felt the hairs on the back of her neck tingle. She shivered and her hand raised to feel them. Every time she passed a dark alley she felt her heart speed up and she quickened her pace. Her eyes peered into the darkness trying to find something that would justify this feeling of unease. She paused and looked back at the club. She had been walking for about 5 minutes, she could head back. But that would mean going deeper into the city. She glanced at the alleyways that she had crossed and decided it would be best to simple press on to her home. She started walking and noticed two men walking down the side walk toward the club. She kept walking but couldn`t shake the feeling that something was very wrong here. When they drew closer the men stopped and one asked, “You seem nervous are you lost?”

I am looking for another female to do a vampire/supernatural role-play. You will start as the girl walking home and will become a vampire. What happens after that is completely up to you. I am a semi-paragraph to full paragraph roleplayer and I love adding as much detail into it as possible. I don`t mind if you don`t write as much as I do however I would like more than a simple sentence. Please message me if you are interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom