Black Lips request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit about me. I'm a female duh... Also I'm hetro so none of that same gender stuff here. Don't even try I won't even talk to you if you suggest it. I admit my grammar is lacking and spelling is bad, English wasn't my best course in school. Plus English isn't my first language.. So you must be okay with that. That being said I'm very open to most plots, pairing, etc.. I tend to like pre-made relationships in my rps, just a preference. I absolutely love anything to do with Game of Thrones and ancient Rome/Greece, so if you come up with a situation with these, you will have my undivided attention. I usually play a female between the ages of 21-28. I don't mind if there is descent amount of smut in the roleplay but there has to be a plot to it. I want at least a paragraph from partner. Please no perfect characters, we're all human. And also I may not reply for a day or two it just means I'm busy, just give me a poke to make sure I'm still around. I'm open to pairings but no incest please, also I'd like something long term instead of just hitting the smut right off.

PM'S or Threads only

Plots.

The Knights of the Lily
The Knights of the Lily is an ancient order of the kingdom that have survived and thrived by serving the king directly. While the duo had been successful in their campaign to secure the borders and save the kingdom. The internal threat had become imminent when the king had died, leaving the capital in chaos with no clear order. With an invading army swiftly taking the city and establishing themselves as rulers. YC evacuates those loyal to the late king while MC leads a resistance force to give him time. While YC awaits with the survivors inside the city awaiting resistance forces to get back. When they get back YC asks what happens to MC, only to hear that she got separated and is presumed dead. Angry and agitated YC almost goes into a rage because MC disappearance. But when YC is about to storm the castle MC comes in bloodied and severely wounded.

The Candy couple
A younger couple pairing loosing everything they have, forced to live in abandoned buildings and homeless shelters as the pool cash from odd jobs, theft or by other means to feed the growing drug addiction. While they love each other the addiction is take more a hold of them by the day. While he does oddball tattoo work, she under his nose sells herself to feed their habit. Hiding it by sign holding making cash on an intersection. Will their addiction consume them or will they climb from their pit in hell?

The Marriage(Game of Thrones based, CRAVING)
Their marriage was done so out of convenience like so many marriages are of the time. His family ever the warriors, proud and honorable men of combat but not necessarily to their spouses. Which they tend to have a plethora of bastards. Already having a few at the moment. While she also comes from a proud family steeped in cunning, wealth and has one of the few remaining Valyrian Steel swords. One condition though is the sword was not to be given to him unless she agreed to give it to him. Making her a prime candidate for any match. However she is to be wed to him since she's the last of her line. Hoping her strong will break him to at least be faithful, a hard notion to consider but if anyone could it would be her. Now that she was birthed a son to him though and the outbreak of war just on the horizon will he change for the better or the worse?

The Dragons
This is another 'Game of Thrones' based rp. It would be another take of Aegon's conquests, but it would be threw a different line of Valyrians that survived the doom. Yes the we'd be playing as brother and sister twisting how the seven kingdoms came to be. I would really like to do this creating a new world and how everything transpired.. I will love you if you wanted to do this.

The lady in armor (PLEASE!!! I want to do this badly!!)
He is the crown prince and everyone loves him. From the beggars in the street that he gave money to, to the high lords and ladies the applauded him for his chivalry. There are few the don't like him but at the very least they acknowledge that he is a respectable man and heir to his fathers legacy. The rumor is though that he disdains the very thought of having to marry his cousin since the last time they met it had turned quite unfriendly. Now though is the tournament bringing good times to all of the realm and at the urging of many the crown prince has entered the listing. Winning the joust, but having to puzzled at his younger brother loosing in the archery since few could ever best him, but he continued on regardless. The swords a massive collection of men that had been thrown together until they couldn't fight and yielded. The last two pitted the prince against a man named 'Knight of the Blazing Phoenix'. He knew the house but in that moment he didn't have to time ponder as the small man came at him and which everyone grew silent as the smaller man fought evenly against the beloved prince, his first real challenge in years. Blades locked as he was overcoming this Phoenix knight, but at the last moment he was headbutted. A strange move but one that shocked everyone, even his king father who hadn't seen his son fall like this before. Holding a sword at the princes neck until he yielded. When the king demanded to know how this knight was, he revealed himself. But he was in fact a she as he strawberry locks fell down, all were surprised to see their beloved prince beaten by a woman. Entranced almost bewitched by this exceedingly beautiful red haired warrior woman, he had to admit that he lusted for her. Surely one he'd look for in the after feast party, she was the first woman he actually wanted but she wasn't the type to throw herself at any man. As he slowly remembered House Bryne, especially about 'Tanea Brightfire'. The rumors were true and now wanted the woman. Not for her famous name or small trivial matter. Only for the fact she was a woman that did what she was strong, a fighter, passionate, intelligent, beautiful and didn't throw herself at him because he was a prince. Boiling his blood for this woman, when he is betrothed to another.

Cravings
-Something historical, preferably Victorian or Medieval based. I'm really wanting a courtship based romance.
-Something along the lines of Starcraft 2. I'd LOVE to do a ghost or specter pairings.
-Final Fantasy X

Also if I had rp's with you in the past let me know and we can try again. I've just had a bad run of luck the past couple of weeks, since my mom has been in the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom