Timey's Requests~ (YAOI ROLEPLAYS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TimetoDuel95

Hello, Timey here. :)

This is basically where I'm going to keep ideas and possible AU's I would be interested in doing. For reference, I'm going to put a link to my f-list (https://www.f-list.net/c/timey/) and my kink list on Elysium (http://www.elysiumroleplay.com/kinks/display.php?id=2492). They should pretty much be the same.

(Note: Cross-dressing meaning a male cross-dressing as a female, but is still physically a male. I cannot emphasize enough that I only do yaoi roleplays...)

I've mentioned this in my intro, but I'm going to re-iterate on three things: I don't do incest, I only do yaoi roleplays, and I need sex in order to be interested. I don't need straight smut, but sex needs to be in there somewhere. NO HETERO. NO YURI.

Ideas (to be edited/added to):

1. As I've also mentioned in my intro, I've been getting into roleplays on Elysium that involve gore. They interest me...a lot. So, ideas that I think would go along with the whole gore idea would be sadistic surgeon, maybe an asylum setting, things of that nature. I also will take vampires, demons, and monsters for these roleplays. Whatever fits your fancy and whatever you think will have any gore in it, let me know.

2. I have this idea that came to me just this morning. An author who has a major case of writer's block heads out to a cabin in the woods that belongs to his uncle/father/whatever and he spends a weekend there. While there, he meets up with a strange man who welcomes him to the town that's a few miles down the road and they strike up a relationship that turns heated. The man is secretly a werewolf/vampire/monster and is trying to hide the fact that he wants to dine on the author. (Taken)

AU's:

Demon/Human(taken)
Demon/Angel
Angel/Human
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Demon/Vampire
Masochistic!Uke/Sadistic!Seme
Masochistic!Seme/Sadistic!Uke
Prostitute/Client
Prostitute/Prostitute
Neko/Human
Boss/Secretary (could be a co-worker)
Roommates turned boyfriends/lovers/fuck-buddies
Zombie/Human
Vampire/Vampire
Demon/Demon
Seke/Seke

Bump :)

Really, at this point, all I'm really craving is smut. Just some hot, steamy smut.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom