Come Play With Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelliousAngel

Meteorite
Finally feel comfortable enough to do this, so here we go. Request thread. >~<'

Let's start simple. A little about me. I prefer to play female characters, though I have been know to occasionally play male, and I'm not against playing a futanari or "genderless" characters. I prefer anywhere from 1-3 paragraph responses, but I'm not going to deny you simply because you can only do one liners. I tend to avoid playing cannon characters, and entirely avoid referencing real people. Nothing against people that do, just not my thing. ^-^'

Moving on. My primary focus is FxF, but I don't mind FxM, MxM, or FxFuta sometimes. On the note of genders and stuff, why not mention species? By no means do I only rp humans. Wanna do some monster girl or tentacle stuff? Ashamed to say it, but I love things like that. >\\\\<'

I don't do feces or urine. Otherwise I'm quite open to trying new things. Lastly, I stick to on-site thread or PM rps.

Character Types: I play many types of characters. I have a lot of pre-made OCs, though a lot of times I'd rather just make a new character. Keeps things interesting. I always love to try new character types of both the dominant and submissive nature, as well as those in between. Here are some of my favorite characters!

Ophidia - Ophidia is a lust-based character. Most of the time she's a succubus, however I often change her to fit into fandoms. She's a flirt, and a heavy one at that, but if you manage to get to know her you'll find that she's really quite lonely. There isn't a lot Ophidia will say "No" to, given that she feeds off sexual energy from her partner in most rps.

Tokine - Here we have Tokine. She flirts as well, but not nearly as much as Ophidia. She tends to be a tease, because when you actually make a move on her she'll become very submissive. She likes to cuddle, and tends to be pretty clingy, but in the end she's all bark.

Lilith & Lucile - These two are great. They're twins. While Lily tends to adhere to a basic moral code, Lucy tends to be a bit wilder and drag her out of her comfort zone. Lily's hobbies include reading and picnics, while Lucy's include sleeping and playing video games. While personalities may vary, they tend to be really close to each-other... Something that could be played to your advantage maybe?~

Those are just a few, and as stated, I have more and I can make more. So if you don't like these, don't sweat it. Just don't request them.

Fandoms: Alright, let me list some fandoms I enjoy...
•Soul Eater
•RWBY
•Monster Musume
•Furry
•Elfen Lied
•Fairy Tail
•One Piece
•Bleach
•Pokemon
•Disgaea
•Brynhildr in the Darkness
•Sword Art Online

There are a lot more... Mostly anime... But not all are. If you have one you think I might be interested in, gimme a pm and ask about it. Maybe I watched/read it.

Cravings: Cravings seems to be the word you guys use to describe it here so, here's a list of my current cravings. I may edit it to add or remove some as time goes on. Feel free to pick from here, BUT DON'T BE AFRAID TO PM ME YOUR OWN IDEAS. If you think I'd be interested, then suggest it.

•SAO OC RP? - I'd love to do a Sword Art Online based roleplay. I love the concept of the virtual reality and such. We can use SAO, Alfheim Online, or GGO. I don't mind any of them.

This is it for now. But again, it may grow, and feel free to send me your ideas or request a character or whatever. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom