MxF Searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Velvet

Meteorite
Hello, hello everyone who has clicked on this link! I'm seeking literate or semi-literate roleplays with a dominant partner. Assertive, seductive, possessive and perhaps even sadistic. I won't roleplay MxM, necrophilia, bestiality, bathroom play, or vore.

Pairings

❤️ Brother x Sister ❤️

Murderer x Victim they decide to spare

Twisted Fairytale

Demon x Human x Vampire

Vampire x Human x Vampire

Werewolf x Human

Fallen Angel x Human

Plots

Reincarnated Love

"I met you countless times before."

When she first met him, he was a brunette, eyes gleaming with mischief and life. Ever since, they have been in love. The second time she met him, he was blond and she was a brunette. The third time, she never met him at all, and then found that she preferred it when he killed her. The fourth time they met, was in the 1920's, in the United States, which was so far away from the sakura trees and swordsmen they had once known in Japan. She's positive that she's met him in so many other lives, so many other times. Some lifetimes are shorter than others. But what overjoys her the most is that they keep meeting. What agonizes her is that she keeps her memory every time.

This is the final and twelfth reincarnation she has to go through. She is now a schoolgirl in Japan, when he transfers into her class. How funny. She thinks. They have met so close to where they first began in Kyoto, during the 1860's. She lost him then, too. But this time-they'll finally be able to leave together.

And so, their cycle of love begins once more.

Breeding Farm Roleplay

A basic harem roleplay, involving breeding, as well as lactation. Fetishes included here will be:
- Lactation
- Master/Pet
- Breeding
- Nudism
- Multiple characters
- Perhaps incest
- Pregnancy/breeding/impregnation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom