Bestiality/Anthro/Werecreature Craving [lf M for F characters]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightSpade

Planetoid
Hey guys, I usually go for MxM plots but I'm looking to play females in a handful of situations so I thought I'd make a second thread here.

I do not play dominant females, I play either switches or subs.
I don't play wimpy, crying subs, my girls know what they like and aren't afraid to ask for it.

Mainly looking to play a female humanoid character in some sort of relationship with a beast, anthro, or werecreature.
Feel free to PM me with any plots in mind.

I do NOT do Non-Con, toilet play, age play, vore, or heavy gore.

Red Riding Hood [F for anthro/beast/werewolf]
Idea: Little Red is the the youngest child in a family of Hunters. In a world where the average person is mostly unaware of the presence of supernatural creatures, their hometown has a werewolf problem, or so her family claims. A pack has been discovered on the edge of town, barely causing any trouble for local residents, but the Red Hunters set out with the aim to get rid of them. Having never agreed with their savage ways of killing any and all supernatural creatures, regardless of if they were 'good' or 'bad', she begs them to stop, to leave them alone as they're not doing any harm. They don't listen, and next thing she knows they're bringing home half of the werewolf pack as trophies, gutting them and pulling out teeth and bones to use in potions and elixirs. For Little Red it's the last straw. She flees her home, aiming to make it right with the werewolves her family just nearly eradicated.
I'm looking for someone to play werewolves opposite my Little Red. I'm willing to split background characters, and discuss the plot beyond that I've started here. I just really want to play Red Riding Hood playing with werewolves.

PokeMorphs/Gijinkas/Pokephilia [F Pokemon/M trainer, or F trainer/M pokemon]
Looking more for bestiality/Pokephilia, but willing to do anthros and gijinka Pokemon as well. Wanting to either be a female trainer having sex with her Pokemon or wild Pokemon, or female Pokemon having sex with their male trainer.
Idea: A Pokemon breeder wants to do an experiment: Can a Pokemon impregate a human? She sneaks into her family's day care center, finds the Pokemon she has been thinking about for a while, and coerces him into fucking her. Her experiment works, but with one side effect: Her baby is an egg, and she's going to have to give birth to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom