From Empress to Slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen A

Super-Earth
From Empress to Slave

Abstract:
It's basically a fantasy or sci-fi setting, depends on your character. You could be aliens, barbarians, warlord, evil demons, or something else (Orc for example) - marching their army across the world(or universe) and crushing all in their path. My character, the young but powerful Empress of her realm(or alliance), has put up considerable resistance along that path, and even defeated the evil army for several times, but failed eventually. The army is broken, her people are killed or enslaved. She and her family(maybe her mom, as a top advisor of her, if you like mom and daughter are tortured together) was also captured.

They captives will be sentenced to be lowest-rank of slaves, and face unbearable suffer, torment and humiliation for the rest of their lives. Sometimes, they would be chained/tied/encased to a post (or on the wall, or other device), raised high in the air to show her off for further humiliation.

the Empress may be forbidden for any clothes(your discretion), except be garbed in gold bracelets (that can work as shackles), gold anklets, a gold collar with a ring on the front (for a chain or leash) and a her former regal crown, as a reminder that she is a former Empress.

Torment and humiliation:
extreme bondage(immobilisation), tickling, wax, whip, hordcore torture, public torture, milking, sex tortures, stigma(brand, tattoo, piercing), shame show, dirty talk...

I'd like there to be storyline, instead of full smut.
If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss things further(YIM user)!

f-list

Queen A said:
From Empress to Slave

Abstract:
It's basically a fantasy or sci-fi setting, depends on your character. You could be aliens, barbarians, warlord, evil demons, or something else (Orc for example) - marching their army across the world(or universe) and crushing all in their path. My character, the young but powerful Empress of her realm(or alliance), has put up considerable resistance along that path, and even defeated the evil army for several times, but failed eventually. The army is broken, her people are killed or enslaved. She and her family(maybe her mom, as a top advisor of her, if you like mom and daughter are tortured together) was also captured.

They captives will be sentenced to be lowest-rank of slaves, and face unbearable suffer, torment and humiliation for the rest of their lives. Sometimes, they would be chained/tied/encased to a post (or on the wall, or other device), raised high in the air to show her off for further humiliation.

the Empress may be forbidden for any clothes(your discretion), except be garbed in gold bracelets (that can work as shackles), gold anklets, a gold collar with a ring on the front (for a chain or leash) and a her former regal crown, as a reminder that she is a former Empress.

Torment and humiliation:
extreme bondage(immobilisation), tickling, wax, whip, hordcore torture, public torture, milking, sex tortures, stigma, shame show...

I'd like there to be storyline, instead of full smut.
If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss things further(YIM user)!

I am really interested in this, i I think i have the right story for this rp

are you think Conan the barbarian or more Gor for the canon of this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom