Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vent for BMR

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Hey, guys. I've been trying for bit now to set up a vent for the BMR community so instead of just chat, there is a place to actually chat. Herrr, herrr. Anyways, I am inept it seems. Anyone mind helping me out? I thought it might be an interesting idea.​

Try would have more leeway with that, obviously. But it seems like it might be possible. I'm afraid of how close our thought-process was for a minute, Try.​

I has a vent.
Well...
It's my Legion's Vent...
> >;;

It can only hold 25 people. Like... 10 bucks a month for it.
Takes 20 minutes to set up total I believe?
That's all I can remember.

I'm a bit confused here. When I hear vent, I think of a ventrillo channel... But are you talking about like a PvP-ish chat channel, Hav? o.o;

BlisteredBlood said:
Or, if not a Vent, might I also suggest TeamSpeak? It works the same way only without the monthly bill hassle.

• I just tried to set up a Team Speak thing, so if anyone is interested in helping me test it out, let me know. [/list:u]

• Eh. I'd rather use ventrilo, that way I can
            talk to you guys while I play WoW. C:

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Well, I did some talking with Mitsu and I think I'm taking this project pony over.

I've got a bit more networking and PC knowledge to get this working, but I need to set up a virtual machine and figure out (with the help of my husband) how to poke a hole in our Cisco firewall. Once I've gotten this taken care of, I'll be glad to PM server data to those interested.

And Dream, while I understand your desire to use Vent, I'm just seeing which one is easier to run and what kind of limitations I have with running it from my personal machines. I'll see what's up with each and see how they perform.

If you're interested in beta testing these VoIP applications, I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Please, stay tuned. :D

Its not not hard. Download vent, Pay the fee, set up a server. Give information to those in BM and have them put in the information. Very, very simpley.

I DON'T WANT YOU BITCHES HEARING MY VOICE. IT WILL MAKE ME EASIER TO TRACK DOWN
emot-tinfoil.gif

I kid, this pleases me

vampire seduction said:
I DON'T WANT YOU BITCHES HEARING MY VOICE. IT WILL MAKE ME EASIER TO TRACK DOWN
I kid, this pleases me

At least you don't sound like a kid. I"m willing xD! So long as I don't get teased about my voice =P

I usually sound... alto-ish.
Right now It's throat-cancer-ish.

Back
Top Bottom