DotA x LoL (Paladin and Kaybee)

Paladin of Paris

Planetoid
The question came as a random musing at one point, who was the mightiest in the realm? Bards and sages alike debated this matter and the answer was simply too complex to answer with one name. In the end, it came down to two group of warriors, those competing in the League of Legends and those locked in eternal war between The radiant and the dire.

There was only one way to find out, pitch the two groups against one another and see who comes out on top. It was a celebration of warfare like nothing the world has ever seen and when you have celebrations, people become drunk, with alcohol, with fame, sex and all the vices one can think of.

Raigor Stonehoof, once merely a spirit of the earth, took advantage of this. He wanted to experience life, and sex was a big part of it. His victories, coupled with his size and endurance made him a very wanted man indeed.

"Oh, he's just a big stud" Miss Fortune chuckled

"Mhm, he took out our nexus and I fucked him to congratulate him, god he gave me pounding..Earthshaker is such an apt name" Caitlyn confirmed.

"But really, don't you just love his cock? It must be at least a foot long" Katarina smiled.

The three ladies turned to Ashe knowingly.

"Too bad you'll never get to try him out" the pirate purred. "But I'm sure Tryndamere is enough of a stud to keep you satisfied"

Her marriage with the warrior was well highlighted, it seemed, leaving her out of the little fuck-fest that the other ladies were indulging in during the festivities. A shame, really, some of the debauchery became legends of their own and the 'Earthshaker' is one of the more infamous lovers.

"Actually.." Katarina smirked, leaning forward to put her chin on her hands. "I rode Tryndamere once..Long before your marriage", her lips curled up even more. "Nowhere half as thick as Raigor"

Married woman as she was, Ashe had found it difficult to partake in the discussion. Tryndamere was not best of lovers but he could consistently satisfy her with his sheer size at least, and it made it difficult to break faith with him. He was just good enough to keep her from following through with any other partnership, even if she considered it every so often.

With the festival though, that was being taken to it's limits, as an entirely new and not nearly as intertwined cast of heroes from another dimensions had impinged upon their own, many of them unattached. The League's ladies had taken to them with Gusto, and the gossip mill was alight with wild tales of sexual prowess, size, and stamina, this little bar talk being a case in point. When Katarina finally smirked that Raigor (who was one of the prominent objects of easily half the stories Ashe had heard) was twice Tryndamere's size though? That was the breaking point. "Nowhere half?" She scoffed, narrowing her ice-blue eyes at the lot of them. "There's no way. And even if there was..."

She didn't finish the sentence instead whirling to storm away from the table. Raigor this and Raigor that, Ashe had more than half a mind to find the man and see for herself, in some part convinced that they couldn't be right, but in larger part curious that they might be, and wanting to try Raigor out for herself if they were.

After all, while Tryndamere satisfied her, he rarely went above and beyond the call of duty in bed, and Ashe found herself wanting more on occasion. Divorce was not common in Valoran and so she'd had no prior desire to make a spectacle of herself by leaving him but now, with all this fresh meat and new stories, perhaps she could get away with a minimum of fuss... That is if Raigor proves better of course, slow down girl... Ashe reminded herself as she prowled the fairground, searching for the Earthshaker's hulking form so that she could challenge him to a 'One on one match' in the howling abyss. The place was cold but it was close to her freljordian home, and quite private. Besides, she doubted they'd have any trouble keeping warm.

She found him, but he was not alone. Dangling from his mighty arm was a figure she knew quite well, though no one would ever thought of seeing Karma like this. They were fucking in a small corridor near the dorms, not even bothering to take the short walk to her room before they began their rutting.

"OH!" the dark skinned woman moaned as the bestial warrior drove inside of her, his massive cock visible for a few seconds as he pulled out of his latest conquest.

'Not even half as thick' seemed a tame understatement.

"OH GOD! Raigor! Raigor!" she howled as he sent her spiraling into a mind-numbing climax, but the earthshaker did not stop pumping, he rode out the wave, piling more and more pleasure on her forcefully, and just as Karma's first orgasm faded out, a second one began immediately, then the third, causing her to scream her lungs out until she ran out of breath, passing away from pure pleasure. His prowess was not merely gossip.

"I accept" Raigor answered at last, pulling out of Karma's twitching form, his fleshy pillar was still rock hard. "Lead the way"

Ashe had always found it difficult to think of Karma as a sexual woman, even when she had shared tales that went well beyond those of even the others on the rare occasions she joined the other champions for a girl's night out. The frost archer had always considered the other woman composed and capable, and had never really been able to see beyond that.

She'd certainly never imagined the enlightened one bent over and screaming louder than any whore, much less passing out from pleasure, and yet both happened right before her eyes with the object of her search as the cause. After seeing that, it took Ashe a full minute just to even voice her challenge, her eyes flickering between the massive length jutting from between the Earthshaker's legs and Karma's insensate form. All that and he didn't even cum in her... Ashe realized with a faint sense of awe. What a monster...

She led, glancing back every few seconds, practically transfixed by the sight of Raigor's shaft, knowing that even if she had planned only to challenge him when she'd first sought him out she'd be planning to fuck him by now anyways. As it was, only strong diplomatic sensibilities kept her from jumping him before they ever reached the summoning platform and the instant she found herself on the opposite side of the abyss she hurried towards the center, ignoring the minions entirely as she searched for the hulking beast-man, feeling the cold wind grow only colder against against her anticipatorialy arousal-soaked undergarments

She found him in the center of it all, swatting minions left and right, clearing waves and waves with ease using his magic totem. He was strength incarnate, so big and unstoppable. With each stomp, she can feel the ancient bridge buckle lightly, each swing of his massive weapon threatening to push her hood back.

"Feel the earth move!" he roared, sending another minion flying.

His eyes settled on her and he ignored the smaller foes, moving to his prey at last. "I have beat your husband many times, Frost Archer" he boasted. "And now I'm taking you down"

There was clear desire in his voice, no doubt he was not yet satisfied with what Karma had to offer and now he was going to take his frustration out on her.

The blast didn't just knock her hood back but knocked the breath from her lungs as she felt the force behind it, the sheer and primal strength in Raigor's form. She didn't even bother drawing an arrow to her bow, she didn't even slay so much as a single minion as she closed in on her. He was still rock hard, pulsing before her eyes, a faint slickness of Karma's juices still shining on his length as he came to a halt before her.

"Wh-..." Ashe swallowed, wetting her lips with her tongue before she answered. "What do you think I brought you here for?" She let her bow fall from her fingers, stepping forwards, closer, just barely managing to keep her voice steady. "Take me Earthshaker... Show me the strength that goes beyond my husband's."

He recognized her hunger too. So this is what it was like to be alive, to be mortal, to posses a sense of morality and what is right, yet being able to shrug them off when the impulse became too much. He was considerably larger than her, standing in front of her like a towering tree. A smirk crossed his lips at last and he reached out for her white hair, as beautiful as the snow that falls around the bridge.

"Show me how much you want it" he growled, pushing her down to her knees, his massive manhood rubbing against her cheek. It was hard as a rock, harder than a human cock can be and much larger, much thicker. Tryndamere, by all standards, was very well endowed, but Raigor was a giant.

"I will ruin you" he said, pushing his heavy testicle, sloshing with potent seed against her lips. She can smell him, a strong, masculine scent mixing in with Karma's arrousal, proof of his prowess.

"But first..show me what you can do.."

She knew he didn't need the blowjob, knew from the rock-like hardness pressing against her cheek, her own juices soaking her panties and trickling down her legs, and the scent of Karma still lingering on his shaft that he could take her right here and right now if he wanted. But it was about her desires right not, not his. If she didn't want him badly enough, couldn't perform well enough, then he could very well go back and find another, go back and fuck Karma unconscious again and again until the enlightened woman finally made him cum, or take any of the women who'd sat with her at the table since any would eagerly go with him.

So when Ashe opened her mouth, it wasn't to complain, but instead to work her jaw as wide as she could to wrap her lips around one massive testicle. Somewhere in her mind there was amazement at how tall Raigor truly stood, with his cock resting at her eye level without her needing to so much as kneel but that was at the back of her mind, she had more important things to focus on...

She would break her jaw before she ever managed to get her mouth around that massive shaft itself but she could handle one ball at a time, letting her tongue slide over it before she switched to the other one, tongue swirling, darting, teasing. Then she moved off his balls and up his cock, dragging her tongue against the surface of his shaft in long broad strokes, licking up towards the tip, circling it, then diving back down to service his sack again. She could taste Karm's juices mixing with the Earthshaker's precum and sweat, a heady, potent mixture that drove the frost archer to work harder, repeating the process a second time before adding her hands to the equation.

"Do you like the taste of my cock, frost archer?" Earthshaker asked with his rumbling voice. The queen of the freljord is a talented cock-handler it seemed and he found himself enjoying her ministrations quite a bit. He stood there, indulging in her work, ignoring the minions who stood in a circle to watch them in action.

"I am pleased" he grinned, reaching down to hook his arms behind her knees to lift her up, placing her head comfortably against his furry torso. "Now..I will give you the pounding you so crave"

The head of his manhood pressed against her wet slit at last. Normally, he would prepare his partners with long, extensive foreplay, but he can smell her arrousal already, no need for preparation.

"Take it!" he yelled, pushing inside of her. It was an extremely tight fit and he had to pull back slightly a few times, pumping his hips in a slow rythm to loosen her up, to push deeper and deeper until at long last, he was hilted inside of her, balls tight against her ass.

"OOOOH! How tight!" he groaned happily. It wasn't lost to him that he was fucking another man's wife, in fact, it made it better. "How do you like my cock, slut?" he teased, fucking her with care. He doesn't want to break her afterall. "Bigger than your husband's?"

Ashe gasped as the was lifted, a squeak of surprise as her the Earthshaker's hands hooked her legs and parted them and a sharp wide-eyed intake of breath as she felt the thick head of his cock press against her entrance. Her breathing became a series of whimpers and shuddering gasps as he pulled her downwards, forcing her open with one powerful thrust. She may have been wet, but she was still used to a cock that was far smaller, and that meant Raigor was stretching her to the point of almost-pain with his girth.

There was pleasure though, so much pleasure, And the first thing from Ashe's lips as she found her voice again was a low and wanton moan. "Ooohhh! Avarosa oh please..." He was pressing against every single part of her, from the most mundane to the most sensitive spots. "So big..." She whispered, her voice catching on as he moved inside her, and with every one of those motions the pain lessened and the pleasure grew even greater as her body adjusted to the sheer size of the Earthshaker's manhood. "M-mu-uuhhnnn~... Mu~ch B-bigger..."

She was trying to move herself now a little, trying to rock her hips, to work his cock even deeper into her. "Uh-AHN! I-I n-nee~d it... I need it harde~uhhnn... H-harderrr!" She was close to cumming, and she knew it wasn't going to be just once when it hit her.

"And you like big cocks, slut?" Raigor growled, continuing the verbal abuse, but the tight fit was not unnoticed. He'd groan and grunt in delight once she began moving. His mouth opened wide and he bit down on her shoulder, leaving marks for her to remember him by.

"Scream!" he roared, pumping faster, harder, sending shockwaves of pleasure surging through her body without any signs of slowing down. "Say you love my cock more than Tryndamere's!"

Soon, he was a blurry pistoning motion, forcing pleasure upon her whether she liked it or not, and he was far from done, oh so far.

Ashe had managed to remain conscious longer than Karma, but when it came to speaking she was barely coherent, her acknowledgement of Raigor's size coming out as a barely-worded moan of "UHHUUNNHHH!" And her proclamation of love for his cock over her husband's as little more than an ecstatic shriek as she came once, then twice more, a trio of orgasms in quick succession wracking her body and mind.

A moment of recovery as her refractory period kicked in, brief lucidity in which she managed to scream "Yes! Yes I love it! I fucking love it! Oh AvarosaAA~AAHHH!" Before her voice pitched back up again, words becoming lost amidst pleasured noises once more. She bucked mindlessly against his thrusts, the howling abyss echoing with every slap of his hips meeting hers, lending a rhythm to the roars and cries already bouncing amidst the freljordian peaks. Ashe's hands gripped Raigor's shoulders tightly, her knuckles white as she trembled with pleasure and writhed against him, doing as much to impale herself on his cock as he was doing to impale her.

Carefully, he placed her down on the center of the bridge where a patch of snow piled up, her cape serving as a makeshift mattress. "This won't be our one and only encounter, Frost Archer.." he growled, hands planted on either side of her head so he can move his hips faster, harder, hell bent on making sure she would not walk after this.

The minions closed in around them, eyeing Ashe's face curiously. They had never seen her like this before, always so composed and elegant, here she is now, howling wantonly as a man who is not her husband ravaged her for hours upon hours, outlasting her husband's endurance by far.

"We're going for the penta!" he roared, feeling his own cock pulse inside her. Carefully, he raised both of her long, sensual legs onto his shoulder, folding the woman in half as he jackhammered into her deepest region. He was close.

Ashe understood on some level that the minions were constructs, simulacra whose attention meant nothing to her, creatures that would neither understand nor tell of what they saw here.

On another more primal level, one more concurrent with her state of mind as she was ravaged by Raigor's massive shaft, all she understood were eyes watching her, dozens of them seeing her like this. Not capable and fighting, not collected and queen-like, not even passionately making love, nothing so laudable or beautiful. These minions were watching her at her lowest, screaming like a woman possessed in between whorish moans as a cock that was not her husband's hammered into her again and again, and any sentient being in their position would know that she had come into this position entirely of her own free will as well.

For a woman who had been made to make nice and treat with all sorts int he public eye for much of her life, there was something about being seen now, when she was at her least presentable, in a state that would give so many of her ambassadors and nobles conniptions if they saw... It was liberating, amazing, she could see their faces in place of the shadowed heads of the minions in her minds eye, shocked and appalled the men who knew they could never make her feel like this, envious and awed the women who knew they could never hope to take someone the size of Raigor, let alone stay conscious...

And with all those eyes on her, Ashe's orgasm turned from one into many, cumming over and over again as she felt Raigor swell inside her while he approached his own peak.

This was life at its most unrestrained, Raigor thought, something he never truly understood before he took this form. As a spirit of nature, he understood procreation and the lust that triggers it, the burning need to bring new life into the world and that alone was enough of a reason to revel in the pleasures of the flesh, but now that he walks amongst mortal, there were new elements to the experience. There was ego, the revelry in the fact that he and he alone could bring his partner into such bliss.

"Slut" he groaned out, his large, rough tongue lapping at her firm breast. "Filthy, cockhungry slut..I'm going to seed you!"

His hips moved in a fevered pitch, pistoning so hard he was a blur of motion, sprinting for the finish. Her tight pussy walls felt hot around his cock, milking it until, with a dominant roar, he fired of bursts after bursts of hot, potent cum inside of her,wondering if she would let them take hold.

"Ooooh.." he groaned, shivering in delight. "You will return to me again after my next match..for I wish to cum in you again"

"YE-YESSSSSS!" Ashe screamed. She wanted to articulate so much more, the desire, the need to feel his cum fill her, to feel him go off inside her, but all she could manage was that single word, screaming it at the top of her lungs as it proved sufficient to the task. She struggled -trying to remember to think, to move, to breathe- through those last few orgasms as Raigor exploded inside her, filling her with all the thick white heat she had expected and then some.

Then, at long last, it came to an end, and Ashe was left panting, sweating despite the chill of the wind against her skin, cum leaking from around Raigor's massive cock that was still buried to the hilt in her womanhood, covering her thighs and the curve of her ass in the mixed juices of their orgasms.

And when he informed her that this would not be the last time, all she could do was give a nod of assent and wonder if she was alone in having managed this or if she was simply joining a harem of other women who'd also succeeded in lasting until Raigor was finished...

Somehow, she had a sneaking suspicion she wouldn't mind at all if the latter turned out to be the case rather than the former...

---------------------

While Ashe had snuck Raigor off for some fun however, a match had opened on the rift as well, two teams of mixed champions going after each other with relative good grace. It was supposed to be just for fun, a little competition without care for one universe or faction versus another, but that playful atmosphere lent itself to something considerably more casual.

Given how sexually charged the league had become, especially since the other heroes had found their way to Valoran, it was no surprise that this led to flirtation and banter between the teams, Lyralei the Windranger being particularly guilty of exaggerated winks and maybe even a few instances of flashing or even playing with herself for a few moments in front of enemy wards. Rylai the Crystal Maiden as her support had remained less so, but couldn't help but be a little influenced by the archer's bold nature as time went on, growing both more curious and more daring herself.

Finally, it came down to a teamfight, a teamfight that they lost. Rylai and Lyralei were late to arrive, and while their other teammates had managed a fairly solid defense, defeating the first four opponents, Darius had shown up a few moments later and had utterly wiped them out in turn.

So when Rylai and Lyralei rounded the corner to see the almost entirely un-wounded man, the Windranger was the first to lower her bow slightly. "Maybe we can resolve this another way?" Rylai gave her a look at that, knowing what her carry was suggesting, though having seen and done enough this match that she was not really in any position to object... Besides, Darius was handsome after all, and this would at the very least be considerably less painful than dying by the blade of his axe to go back to the nexus... Of course, there was a chance they could beat him, but this was a match for fun anyways...

Darius was a competitive man. Even in a casual match, he never went half-cocked. As he reached the battle, his teammate was in no rush, but he was not about to wait for them.

One by one, he took them down, the euphoria inside his mind growing louder with each successive kill. Double, triple, still not enough to sate his need for violence, but as the last two showed up, he realized one thing. He has never fucked them before, and in the all out debauchery that the league has become, Darius has sown his seed in many female champions.

As his foe lowered her weapon, he understood what was being put on the table.

"I cleared the camps in the forest" he smirked. "Come then, I'll show you what a real man can do"

Back
Top Bottom