Seeking Male Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedDarling

Banned
Banished
I enjoy playing a woman with power, status, or class who finds her legs spread for a domineering man.

With that being said, we can do this scenario in any number of pairings and genres such as these examples; queen/enemy, princess/servant, duchess/kidnapper, lady/gentleman, teacher/student, etc...

If consensual is your game - I wont keep interest unless your male character is beguiling, charming, deviant, strict, a gentleman, confident, and dominant.
If nonconsensual is more your style - I keep interest easily if your male character is forceful, sadistic, humiliating, degrading, and incorporates light-to-heavy bondage.

My female characters are generally passive-aggressive with some fight-back spirit. They are sensually responsive submissive creatures with pride, passion, and loyalty. You may break them in one aspect, but not break them entirely (unless of course you are just that good). I don't play bitches, bimbos, or mindless wind-up toys.

I have no sexual roleplaying limits... except that I like to keep it realistic. This means if you rip out her heart she will probably die.

I am seeking both plot and smut. It really depends on you. Some partners are just really good at spinning drop-dead plots and I can reciprocate the skill. While some partners are great at smut and I appreciate this as well.

I prefer roleplay over email above all, but I will accept roleplay over pm or threads as well. I try to get a post out every day (except for weekends) with 1-3 paragraphs. PM me if interested! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom