Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Reign of the Empire OOC

This is the general OOC thread for Star Wars: Empire thread. If you have a question to another rp-er, general question to the group, or other info , leave it here.

Some reminders. Don't God mod. It's foolish and like using cheat codes. Don't be that guy. Or girl. Or thing, I don't judge.

Next, use this thread if you'll be away for any length of time so we can plan accordingly.

With that, off to the cantina to buy some spice. Don't tell customs.

We should be okay as long as we're not attacked by giant metal camels. Oh shit, it's giant metal camels!

Meh. Maybe they need a mission to clear there heads which is why the emperor is summoning them all to his chamber. It would be nice to see how that would all act if they have to share a ship toguther.

I think we really need to establish what everyone doing GM, are we all going on a mission together? Who's leading the mission? Will Nancy bang Taljia, Vera or both?

Just clear up something for me OneNightNija
Is Vera a Futa, a dickgirl or normal cause I'm getting all different reading on your posts.

Yup. Futanari, no balls. Infertile (not that she's particularly aware of that).

Also, Squishy, I just meant I rolled over, and pulled Nancy over so she wouldn't have to adjust herself to keep doing what she was doing.

Thaedael said:
Hey guys, want to join in, is there a way I should introduce my way into this >.>?

Just go to the character thread and create one first. Then read through and see if you want to jump in. Itherwise, put yc somewhere and someone.probably me. Will come find you. He he.

OneNightNinja said:
Yup. Futanari, no balls. Infertile (not that she's particularly aware of that).

Also, Squishy, I just meant I rolled over, and pulled Nancy over so she wouldn't have to adjust herself to keep doing what she was doing.

Oh. Whoops! Errr...it looks like now we're grinding, lol.

I love how we're all playing characters who range from 17-22 years old and they all have had these *long* careers and stuff.

Cool it with the thousand year old stuff. Man.

I don't want to insult you. But it's too perfect. Just say very old.

Back
Top Bottom