Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question about the rules...? From a total newbie. x-x;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Affinities

Dust
Hello. I'm new here. Very, very new. I've read the rules. And I have a question about one.

Though I'm nervous simply posting a thread let alone one asking what's probably to everyone else painfully evident....

Yay running sentences!

I digress.

"IV. No lolicon or shotacon, in art or role plays. All characters involved in sex must have entered puberty and be at least thirteen years of age or older, or whatever appropriate equivalent for your fantasy. Underaged sexual photos or other evidence of the exploitation of minors will be reported to the authorities."

Does this stand to reason that a 14, 15, 16, or 17 year old character may be played?

No picture of the character looking undeniably pre-pubescent would be posted -- so I'm not attempting to sidestep any of the site's rules. ^_^;; Just checking ahead of time so I don't get booted over a misunderstanding.

But wait, I wouldn't say they can't be RPed. Because think about it, your character has children. Now these children aren't going to be sexually involved with such a thing in the plot, but they kinda need to be babies/children/etc. before they can be teens. So I would say, you can't sexually roleplay children, but you can certainly have a nonsexual child character. Or at least, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to.

Oh yes I caught that little oddity. I should have mentioned that, but apparently I FAILED REAL HARD when typing my reply XD
I don't see a problem as long as the sexual participants are 13 or older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom